Horny Chats

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I mean the really horny, pure downright filthy, sex chats. Fuck me now kind of stuff.
Does that do it for you or not?

If so, what about it does. Does it turn you on and make you well fruity?

If not, why not? Is it out of your comfort zone? Or maybe just doesn’t do it for you full stop.

Reactions: Prikus and Shsne
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I mean the really horny, pure downright filthy, sex chats. Fuck me now kind of stuff.

If not, why not? Is it out of your comfort zone? Or maybe just doesn’t do it for you full stop.
Simple answer.... Yes :devil:

8 July 2018
It definitely works for me! :sneaky: I have had a good few down & dirty chats on here with both couples & swingles & oh wow, it can be fantastic stimulating the mind, playing off each other’s thoughts and desires!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
10 July 2018

For what might be (might be? heh…) obvious reasons, I’m very much a fan of these… With the right person, in the right circumstances, oh very much yes.

But I always have been someone who likes this, so it’s not just the past few years. But the best of them are when a chat develops into a hot-as-hell chat, when you’re both into it.

Important: There’s nothing worse, with those chats, than someone not being ‘into it’ but trying to be, or pretending to be, for the sake of the other person. It never works, and it’s always painfully obvious.

D

Deleted member 6127

100% had some really sexy naughty chats, but isn’t that what it’s all about here. If we wanted ‘normal life’ then we’d be on other social sites. We are all like mined people I.e sexy naughty swingers who want to get it on with each other...

Bring the chats on...nothing like getting a hard on chatting dirty xxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 8095

Who doesn't love a good filthy dirty chat, I've enjoyed a few with some very sexy ladies on this site, that being said I tend to hold back and let the polite introductions ensue before mentioning the dirty stuff, it has hampered some convo's by ending them prematurely as I've realised afterwards that it was expected I take the lead!
My mind spends 90% of its free time in the gutter so dirty chat is a simple outlet for all the filth swimming around in my head :rofl::rofl:

P

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
At the Norwich social last week the conversation got a bit near the mark. Debs apologised to the ladies on the next table but they said they were enjoying listening. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Lips_Pearls