Horny

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

Is that with yourself or swinging with one or many what's your swinging preference one to have great sex with or several to have great sex with
and if it is just with yourself don't you find that boring at all cause a lot of guys say I am bored I am horny can you help me ....what you gonna do to me if I was there kind of talk
how do you get your horns off?

9 January 2020
Is that with yourself or swinging with one or many what's your swinging preference one to have great sex with or several to have great sex with
and if it is just with yourself don't you find that boring at all cause a lot of guys say I am bored I am horny can you help me ....what you gonna do to me if I was there kind of talk
how do you get your horns off?
It would be nice to have great sex with multiple people but until I get that chance great sex with one person is also good

D

Deleted member 16044

It would be nice to have great sex with multiple people but until I get that chance great sex with one person is also good
SS go get it and maybe it might help you with all your horniness, I find sex is a stress relievant ...once done that is enough till next time. I can control my urges which helps because as I do not have a sexual partner and not here to find one, I use my vibrator sad I know but I have standards

9 January 2020
SS go get it and maybe it might help you with all your horniness, I find sex is a stress relievant ...once done that is enough till next time. I can control my urges which helps because as I do not have a sexual partner and not here to find one, I use my vibrator sad I know but I have standards
That’s good to have standards if you happy with your vibrator nothing wrong with that..... but same as you I feel a lot more relaxed after sex

D

Deleted member 16044

That’s good to have standards if you happy with your vibrator nothing wrong with that..... but same as you I feel a lot more relaxed after sex
if you are having stressful sex that is not right you should stop
what I like the most is the chase
the build up
the foreplay
the kissing
the touching but mutually felt of course and done slowly not like there is no tomorrow and then say oops sorry I came early because a lot of people just want to penetrate

9 January 2020
if you are having stressful sex that is not right you should stop
what I like the most is the chase
the build up
the foreplay
the kissing
the touching but mutually felt of course and done slowly not like there is no tomorrow and then say oops sorry I came early because a lot of people just want to penetrate
Yeah I understand and respect that I’m the same it’s nice the kissing and stuff rather than just getting on with it I like it slow but if going on for so long then I can get quite rough