Hot Hot Hot

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Wax candles
Massage candles :sneaky:
Who likes to have fun with these :whistle:
:collar:
Love em!
But dudes - heads up; do not I repeat, do not use household candlewax on your old boy.
1, it burns and burns a lot
2, you won't see him for a fekin week
and
3, upon his return he's a mini-man who looks sunburnt. :unsure::unsure:

Love Coco De Mer though ooooh nom nom nom :sneaky: :devil:

D

Deleted member 8626

I have tried this once but only on myself, so you always have the ability to flinch and stop, I'd really like to experience it from the point of you where your tied up and can't stop. Even verbally :palm: because your gagged.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I have tried this once but only on myself, so you always have the ability to flinch and stop, I'd really like to experience it from the point of you where your tied up and can't stop. Even verbally :palm: because your gagged.

You should always have some way to signal that something should stop. Get something like this wrong and you may have an embarassing trip to A&E.
I'm not saying don't try it but with the wrong type of candle you can get severe burns.

D

Deleted member 8626

You should always have some way to signal that something should stop. Get something like this wrong and you may have an embarassing trip to A&E.
I'm not saying don't try it but with the wrong type of candle you can get severe burns.
Thanks I have thought about that and would only go so far, have a signal but I quite like to see what my thresh hold limits where.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls