Hot Photos

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
They're all in my head :)
There was this odd little fellow I picked up along the way in London, handsome, deviant but such a flake. Whatever. But he had my number and this annoying habit of ringing up from some hotel room in LA or Beijing or wherever and blathering on about how horny he was, as if I was supposed to do something about it.

One time I was in the middle of a craazeeee 3sum and my phone goes... and it's that guy.

I probably should have just ignored it.

But no.

Picked it up, answered, asked him where he was this time and then proceeded to give him a very detailed description of the various shades of insanity and debauchery going on in the basement playroom I was in.

A long pause followed (filled only by moaning in the background) and then he asked if I could take a photo.

"Sorry," I said, "Too dark. Shame you can never get your shit together. Keep wanking."

Then I hung up.

Never heard from him ever again.

:)

19 March 2015
There was this odd little fellow I picked up along the way in London, handsome, deviant but such a flake. Whatever. But he had my number and this annoying habit of ringing up from some hotel room in LA or Beijing or wherever and blathering on about how horny he was, as if I was supposed to do something about it.

One time I was in the middle of a craazeeee 3sum and my phone goes... and it's that guy.

I probably should have just ignored it.

But no.

Picked it up, answered, asked him where he was this time and then proceeded to give him a very detailed description of the various shades of insanity and debauchery going on in the basement playroom I was in.

A long pause followed (filled only by moaning in the background) and then he asked if I could take a photo.

"Sorry," I said, "Too dark. Shame you can never get your shit together. Keep wanking."

Then I hung up.

Never heard from him ever again.

:)
Beginning, middle, end - all say the same thing. The guy's a wanker. End of, move on... he is a glory hunter looking for pics and trophies by the sounds'.