How Brave Are We Feeling..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I thought you had to have a face pic when you joined which is why I put mine up last Sunday (crikey I haven't even been a member for a week yet!) D'oh!
The only one really, is your PV (photo verification) which is done.. x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ah ok not heard of them hun xx
:eek: You haven't lived if you've never been desperate enough to eat a mug shot :rofl:.

It's called "that'll do food".

Imagine the scenario. You've had a hectic week, you haven't had chance to do the shopping, the kids have disappeared for the day, your looking for some dinner but can't be bothered cooking, you open the cupboard and there it is...... instant pasta in three minutes.
You think "feck it, that'll do" (y)

I think I may have gone off topic o_O
Erm who wants a face pic?

B x

24 November 2015
:eek: You haven't lived if you've never been desperate enough to eat a mug shot :rofl:.

Imagine the scenario. You've had a hectic week, you haven't had chance to do the shopping, the kids have disappeared for the day, your looking for some dinner but can't be bothered cooking, you open the cupboard and there it is...... instant pasta in three minutes.

B x
IMG_20170817_160109.jpg ooo you like my face pic lol

M

meet_the_fockers

B x
Staple diet for me in work...
Stopppppp derailing the threadddddd x