How Comfortable Are You

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

When you have arranged your meet and you have done all the introductions..when it's time to get down to the fun how comfortable are you getting undressed..are you very confident and just strip off naked and throw everything on the floor..or are you like me very cagey because your not comfortable with how you look..
I have zero confidence in how I look and get totally paranoid every time we have a meet..now Mrs h is completely different..she has grown in confidence since being here..I'm fine once the fun starts you get carried away with the moment and forget about how you look..it's just that initial moment when you start undressing..
Let's see how many of you sexy peeps are more comfortable with your body than me..W..:tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

It is what is with me and if people don’t like it then exit left :)... :0)) T

26 October 2018
I just wonder why some people judge sexuality on body shape ! I’m sure that large or small, tall or short the ability to enjoy a great sexual experience is exactly the same ! :tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon
10 March 2015
We both have body-confidence issues, but whereas Jayne can cover hers up with sexy lingerie, I have to just bite the bullet and go for it. Once things get going I'm ok, its just that initial strip that is a worry.

M

Mojomuff

When you have arranged your meet and you have done all the introductions..when it's time to get down to the fun how comfortable are you getting undressed..are you very confident and just strip off naked and throw everything on the floor..or are you like me very cagey because your not comfortable with how you look..
I have zero confidence in how I look and get totally paranoid every time we have a meet..now Mrs h is completely different..she has grown in confidence since being here..I'm fine once the fun starts you get carried away with the moment and forget about how you look..it's just that initial moment when you start undressing..
Let's see how many of you sexy peeps are more comfortable with your body than me..W..:tiphat:
I hear you...and while this is easier said than done, just try remember this fact, if you are there in their presence, they want you to take the kit off...and they really dont care how you look, they are just glad you are there to play, and...chances are they are just as paranoid as you are but turned on by you taking off your kit. Make sense?! We are all paranoid in some way, and none of us are perfect. So sit back, get sucked off and enjoy the fun!

L

LizandChris

I just wonder why some people judge sexuality on body shape ! I’m sure that large or small, tall or short the ability to enjoy a great sexual experience is exactly the same ! :tiphat:
Agree completely with you on that!
As far as I'm concerned I have no problem getting naked, odd really, I was the skinny kid who was picked last for team sports when at school, I thought I'd be very self conscious in a setting like a club. Not the case, I'll happily strip in front of strangers and make small talk while doing it!
We are all the same, some bits are different sizes/shapes/colours and that's interesting but in the grand scheme 2 Arms, 2 legs, 1 head, genitals and boobs for the most part that's it! What's interesting is what you do with them and who lives in the head part, are you nice.
I'm much more afraid of people finding out I'm a head case!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
When I started on this road , I had zero confidence in how I looked , but thanks to the members both present and those dearly departed ... :D I do think my confidence is better , had a phone conversation today with a lady who said I was good looking which I have to say boosts the ego no end ... as for getting undressed if I’m at ease with who I’m with it’s never been an issue , my wobbly bits are me ....
Getting naked in public something I thought I’d never do I have on a number of occasions since joining SS .... I should add that in club situations I don’t stroll down the high street with me mince and onions on display :tiphat::tiphat:

10 July 2018
when it's time to get down to the fun how comfortable are you getting undressed..are you very confident and just strip off naked and throw everything on the floor..or are you like me very cagey because your not comfortable with how you look.
Usual caveats aired, and all that, but in all honesty, when I did meet, it was entirely dependent on the circumstances.

When stripping off followed organically from what had been occurring thus far in the evening, not a problem; didn’t bother me in the least.

If, however, it was a meet where it suddenly, almost out of the blue, went from the possibility/probability of something occurring if we both wanted it… to suddenly ‘ok, let’s fuck’, then I was, to use your words, ‘cagey’, unsure whether her desire would remain, or grow, when she saw me naked...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
When I started on this road , I had zero confidence in how I looked , but thanks to the members both present and those dearly departed ... :D I do think my confidence is better , had a phone conversation today with a lady who said I was good looking which I have to say boosts the ego no end ... as for getting undressed if I’m at ease with who I’m with it’s never been an issue , my wobbly bits are me ....
Getting naked in public something I thought I’d never do I have on a number of occasions since joining SS .... I should add that in club situations I don’t stroll down the high street with me mince and onions on display :tiphat::tiphat:
You’re alright in a suit swinging it about the dance floor :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
You’re alright in a suit swinging it about the dance floor :D
That’s with my clothes on :rofl::rofl: no ones going to want to see anything else swinging about .... :rofl: bring a magnifying glass it’s only a little one :D:D

4 July 2017
City
Corby

very good question..... are any of us really happy with what we have, I hear everyone saying wish they looked like this or that.... truth is, if we were never put in clothes in the first place we wouldn’t know any better.... still I love getting me kit off and bouncing around! Good sex comes in all shapes and sizes xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
very good question..... are any of us really happy with what we have, I hear everyone saying wish they looked like this or that.... truth is, if we were never put in clothes in the first place we wouldn’t know any better.... still I love getting me kit off and bouncing around! Good sex comes in all shapes and sizes xx
You look amazing both with and without clothes :sneaky::whistle::whistle::whistle::love: