How Do I Say What I Want?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I usually say.. hello you.. youre a bit of alright, can i have you.. just for the evening of course.. ;) i only want to borrow you..
Trade secret that.. ;) x

Reactions: The-Gent
T

The_Bibas

Ok. So I have been to the VA a few times now and absolutely love it. However I have only really 'played' with James. Now, I know what I would like, but without wearing a tee shirt printed with a long list of all the naughty delights I'd like to partake in, how do I get it out there to people what I/we really want. Yes we start talking to people but how is the best way to get it across without seeming overly confident or pushy. Do you just blurt it out? "We'd like a MMF threesome please". Hope this makes sense. Thanks o_Oxxx
That's exactly what I do.. Just blurt it out..
And yeah get a t-shirt printed.. Great idea.. Wish I had thought of it
XxxBibaxxX IMG_-97d1gt.jpg

20 May 2017
City
Wokingham
Hi.

We saw you in the jacuzzi late in the evening and did think about approaching you for a chat. But you both looked like you wanted you own space.
We understand your frustrations as we feel the same and always say what if as we drive home. Did it after VA on Saturday. One thing we always agree on is that it's the ladies that call the shots. If Mrs Brum sees a lady she likes then it's very rare I will say no, but if I see a lady I like it's down to Mrs Brum if she agrees. Same with couples, but it will always be Mrs Brum who decides if and when to approach those we like. Once that's done we both will discuss boundaries with those we like

Sorry for interrupting, but can I ask how quickly you might discuss boundaries with a couple at an event, and how you might go about it?

Reactions: Therapon