How Do I Say What I Want?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

I find honesty is the best approach in club events. lets face if you find yourself chatting with someone or a couple for a while with lots of eye contact and giggles there is quite a good chance that you find each other attractive.
so yes maybe blurting it out is the best approach. we/I like you, do you you like me/us?.xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'd go with the t shirt thing. If not to break the ice it would certainly give em a laugh! :)

Reactions: VenusR68
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Invite the guys over... never failed for us so far... although Mr S does say my arse in the air is a bit of a target!! never fails though xx

Reactions: Pearls
2 September 2016
City
Preston
Hi guys. The hot tub at VA's has been like the confessional in a church at times. Not sure what it is about sitting there in the altogether but it certainly opens the conversational floodgates. I must admit, James and I got pretty deep some weeks ago. Just take it at your own pace and confide in those you feel happy with.
It's the same at infusion, we've certainly had more 'success' in the jacuzzi than anywhere else. We think that you're all in a more intimate place and the fact everyone is facing each other which makes it much easier to talk.

B

Borderstwo4U

Actually the teeshirt is a good idea. On saying that we tried in in Cancun and it flopped, seems most cannot figure out a figure on a swing meant.... we swing...LOL

A

andymitel

Everyone is there for the same thing you just have to get used to that bit that's all. You're doing great in our opinion.

Xx

That hits the nail on the head... sure it's different if you meet a couple in a pub one evening and raising the subject might raise an eyebrow or two, but when you are at an adult social everyone understands. The response is unlikely to be any worse than 'no thank you' or 'not tonight' or 'just here get a feel', but the question will certainly not be unexpected.. If you can, let the host know that you are a little unsure but point out someone that you may be interested in, they will do the rest to break the ice...

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Ok. So I have been to the VA a few times now and absolutely love it. However I have only really 'played' with James. Now, I know what I would like, but without wearing a tee shirt printed with a long list of all the naughty delights I'd like to partake in, how do I get it out there to people what I/we really want. Yes we start talking to people but how is the best way to get it across without seeming overly confident or pushy. Do you just blurt it out? "We'd like a MMF threesome please". Hope this makes sense. Thanks o_Oxxx
I thought you did really well when you chatted to us. You two are very articulate and are not to shy or to pushy.

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
I can only speak for myself here, being a bit socially thick, i would prefer people to be open and just ask. You would have to drop some very heavy hints otherwise. But saying that, that's just me. I guess it's a case of chatting and gauging the other couple and see what you think the best approach is.

E

Emmal

Love that everyone gives advice on here so freely, without making you feel like you should know or should t ask.
We are totally new to it all and have only been on a couple of sites but didn't like them. We've registered with the va and have yet to attend but hope to soon as our schedules let us.
So slightly nervous and so blooming excited about it all the same.
So any advice you can give us will be greatly recieved xxx

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
Ah you're new aren't you. You will get used to it :D

Love that everyone gives advice on here so freely, without making you feel like you should know or should t ask.
We are totally new to it all and have only been on a couple of sites but didn't like them. We've registered with the va and have yet to attend but hope to soon as our schedules let us.
That goes for me too :-*

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 5725

Get a really good feel for the site by wandering and looking
In the main people won't be upset if you look at their profiles
Engage in the forums
Pm someone if you have interest .
N the main so long as you are well intended I have seen no one on here throw their teddy out if the pram unless said person deserves it . Admin tend to pick up on that quickly
Be you and enjoy

A

andymitel

Ask away, you'll probably get different views to consider, but that's what life's all about...;)

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Hey, we are relatively new too. We tried JayDees first as they have private rooms there if you are a bit nervous, or shy, it worked for us for the first time and the staff were extremely friendly...... our next visit we will definitely venture into the cinema room!! we watched from afar on our visit... it looked very playful. VA is absolutely fab too and I love the hot tub everyone chats and gets to know each other there :sneaky: all the play areas are open... which we are getting used too.... but a great way to bump or roll into other couples..;) Have fun!!! x

E

Emmal

Thanks for the advice...just had a look at jaydee's site. Looks ok too. We don't live far from the va so that's propbably where we will try.
Hopefully bump into some friendly faces...or boobs xx

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Thanks for the advice...just had a look at jaydee's site. Looks ok too. We don't live far from the va so that's propbably where we will try.
Hopefully bump into some friendly faces...or boobs xx
Your welcome!! You will definitely bump into lots of lovely boobs!! Maybe see you there...x