How Do You Let People Down, Or Get Out Of A Bad Situation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I think we have all been there at one time or another. You meet some one online maybe, talk for a while, maybe get to really like them. Then meet in real life and it's like YIKES! RUN! Or the chemistry just isn't there.

What do you say and do? How do you let them down?

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Yeah i think if they dont float ya boat you have to come clean. You cant just go along with it if theres no chemistry....that would be soooo wrong. So i guess just be polite and say that your babysitter has just called and your house is on fire must dash. Only joking...just be honest but as nice as you can xxx

D

Deleted member 1402

My very first meet with a single guy was a disaster.
I turned up to his and he wasn't who he was on the pictures he sent me. First thing he said, was that he stole someone else's pics. I should've left there and then, but being new to swinging, I felt bad if I left, so went through with the meet.
It was one of the worst experiences I've had.....Won't go into detail, but I drove home naked.
I should've gone to the police.
It was a huge lesson learned and taught me that I had to put my big girl knickers on and be brave enough to turn someone down.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We make it clear from the start before we ever meet that if we do meet its only for a chat and a drink and then I'd we all wanna take it further then so be it. So that way when we say its been lovely to meet you and have a chat then its easy to walk away no feeling hurt

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

We have a social first, on neutral ground like a pub, halfway between our place and theirs if possible. We usually go away and think about things - and allow them to do the same - then if we want to take it further, arrange a playing date at our home or theirs. On one occasion we all got on so well we went back to our place after a couple of drinks and they ended up sleeping over. On a couple of other occasions we've soon realised we didn't want to see the others again, had a drink together then said we must be getting back and left. We've arranged to meet new people in Chams a few times and have always played together, but there's always the opportunity not to, if we hadn't got on. We just wouldn't invite new people to our house, we have friends who've had a single man turn up with the excuse "she's not feeling well, so I've come alone."

27 April 2015
We have an app on our mobile that really does ring you, and shows whatever you put into it beforehand, on the screen, it rings at a pre set time and from there in you can choose whatever action you want, leave, say all's well, or ignore it lol xx it works really well xxxx

T

Turnuptheheat

If all else fails you can always just sit there scratching yourself and ask if they know where the local clinic is...

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
When we do have a private meet with others that we haven't met before which is quite rare nowadays, as we tend towards clubs more often than not. We always meet in a public place first and we make it clear before we meet that we're happy to meet to find out 'if' we all want to play not that it is a forgone conclusion. That way no promises are made and we don't feel so awkward if we need to let people down. If we do need to do that then we think it's easier just to say 'I'm sorry were not feeling the spark so we'd like to keep it purely social tonight'.
I think it's worked well so far at least no one has thrown a paddy lol

Last edited: