How Do You....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So, you have reached a stalemate with swinging. Either you as a swingle, you or your partner or both (as a couple) have reached stalemate with swinging.
What do you do?
As a swingleton you want, maybe, a relationship? Or something more solid.
As a couple, maybe you want to keep swinging but your OH doesn't?
Maybe you don't want to but he/she does?
What do you do about it? How do you overcome that addictiveness? That sexy, fun naughty time... :sneaky:
After all, we can't swing forever....

Can we? ;) x

10 July 2018
So, you have reached a stalemate with swinging. Either you as a swingle, you or your partner or both (as a couple) have reached stalemate with swinging.
What do you do?
As a swingleton you want, maybe, a relationship? Or something more solid.
As a couple, maybe you want to keep swinging but your OH doesn't?
Maybe you don't want to but he/she does?
What do you do about it? How do you overcome that addictiveness? That sexy, fun naughty time... :sneaky:

Can we? ;) x
Never been in a relationship while swinging, so I may be talking complete bollocks, but from the observer’s point of view: if it’s fun and you both enjoy it, fantastic. But if you entered swinging together, and it stops being fun for one of you, then brand new ground rules have to be agreed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 6485
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
When I started this 3 years ago i wasn’t looking for a relationship still not ... just someone to meet on a more regular basis and explore different things before I get to old to enjoy it ....
this hasn’t happened with certain things that have gone on this year stalemate is a good term .... I am at that point again where I think this isn’t going to happen for me .... I live in hope that it changes....
Meeting people once is fine but you don’t build that intimate bond and trust that’s required for trying new things ....
PMA is good but with knock back after knock back things get a little jaded ....

8 July 2018
Being a relative newbie, only 4 months in, I haven’t hit that Stalemate stage yet!
So, can’t speak with any authority on the matter but a positive mental attitude & communicating your feelings is always key! In any relationship!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: Pearls
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
I have been intrigued by Ss since in my early twenties but been in a relationship n children and twenty four years later i was single so i thought give it another go..i came to Ss just over three years ago i think and met some great couple n single like myself.I know it sounds drama queenish but over time i become selective in who i meet and who i would play with but due to personal issue took time out but happy to make you lovely lots day with my sense of humour x

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
What do you do?

No idea tbh, we've taken the time getting to know each other and now just starting to meet others so we are luckily at the opposite end of the spectrum. I can only imagine if we ever reach that stage then it would be something we would need to discuss at that time.

Can we? ;) x

I'm still enjoying it, all bits still in working order :) T

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
It certainley seems this way for me for the near future :(. Circumstances beyond my control :(.

X
Regardless you still find time to make every ones day on forums n threads with your wit and humour .Hand on heart you need to do whats right for you n those that matter most.Found a good friend in you dont make a more genuine sincere caring guy like you :love:

Reactions: TherLegs
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Regardless you still find time to make every ones day on forums n threads with your wit and humour .Hand on heart you need to do whats right for you n those that matter most.Found a good friend in you dont make a more genuine sincere caring guy like you :love:

Wow what a compliment. I'm blushing here.
Thank you @Louise1970 and you are wonderful for saying so, you gawgus sexy lady.

Xxx

9 September 2017
I joined the site last September, I met a lot of fabulous people, made some wonderful friends and was having the time of my life. Then a few months ago I suffered some medical issues that led to me suffering some mental problems due to withdrawing from prescription meds. That has knocked me back a bit. I've lost friends, I lost confidence and felt terribly lonely for a while. Thankfully, I'm completely through the other side, confidence fully restored, looking forward to making more friends and having more fun. I would say however that in an ideal world I would have a regular female FWB as it would be nice to go to clubs etc with a female friend as it would be a whole new dynamic for me. I'd feel that I'd be viewed by couples as, and I'll try to put this as delicately as I can as I really don't want to be misunderstood here, someone that's able to share. It would certainly increase the options :)

Also, and this is something that I think a lot of male partners in solid relationships don't think about (and why should they?) but after all the fun, all the sexy shenanigans and hopefully filthy fun sometimes, just sometimes, I really miss cuddling up in bed with someone who cares.

And as for not being able to swing forever......why not? :D

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
Also, and this is something that I think a lot of male partners in solid relationships don't think about (and why should they?) but after all the fun, all the sexy shenanigans and hopefully filthy fun sometimes, just sometimes, I really miss cuddling up in bed with someone who cares.
Yeah I hear you. While I am not one of those dudes that falls into this category, I completely understand what you mean.
Some take it all too easily for granted.
And as for not being able to swing forever......why not? :D
Too right! :D :flasher1::surprise:

9 November 2018
City
London
Interesting this being a swingle I joined this wonderful site a few times and left for personal reasons but I think like most your sex drive changes desire fluctuates. The social side of this site is phenomenal and in some ways is the sites strongest point.

If I was part of a couple I talk about it there is no right or wrong answer here really. Some of the strongest relationships I have seen have been in the swinging world. You may enjoy your partner being naughty as you take a back seat its what works for you as a couple. Also you would have a great sex life with your partner so this is just adding a little spice to that.

Memories you always take from naughty evenings etc but as long as you reach a decision as a couple that's the most important.