How Does This Site Make You Grow...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We have been on swinging sites for 3 years and we haven't got anything out of them aside from a few chats with nice people. We did manage one social and a meet from here but other than that there's not a lot of stuff going on with us. I would personally say that we don't even qualify as swingers at all and that's why I have stepped back from the site as I feel I would be a fraud to have opinions on swinging and related matters when really I know it's not going to go anywhere. Vanessa may have a different take but I'm pretty sure she has far less interest than before.

This obviously has nothing to do with your wonderful site though, more a lack of enthusiasm for trying on my part.

N xxx

D

Deleted member 8095

For me (Paul) this site really is 'The friendliest swinging site around' .
It has helped me realise my long held want to be involved in the swinging community, something I've wanted since I was 16yrs old :eek:, it has given us our first ever meet which helped us explore what we wanted as individuals and as a couple, it also gave us our 2nd experience, sadly this didn't end very well but, we then experienced the support that is I feel unique to this site, we had genuine support and that was worth more than anyone will ever realise, something we never had on other sites which exist just to make money, this is a community and one we are happy to be a part of, keep up the good work xx

D

Deleted member 3411

After looking at many of the pictures I grow..... oh! You don't mean that way.
Ok. As a couple we grew closer together. Yes we are and were fresh to each other anyway but chatting to folk and about folk helped us gel and form the relationship we have, one where for both of us we are FREE to express ourselves openly.
In one other way the site has helped me come to terms with a few demons and bad memories. Sharing with you lot has helped be be retrospective and clear the cobwebs of the past.