How Many Friends/acquaintances.... Do You Have In Your Circle/the Swinging World?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

How many friends/acquaintances do you have within the lifestyle..?

• Total voters

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi all,
Just wondering really, how many friends do you have in your circle/the swinging world?
By friends it can be anyone in the lifestyle who you may/may not have played with etc..
Friends/Acquaintances....

How many friends do you have within the lifestyle?
Have you told them about us and our site?
Are they already on here?

If not, why not? Is there a reason why you've not mentioned us to swinging friends?
be honest! ;)

Thank you all :) x

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1030

We've voted 5-10... but it depends on how generally you define friends. If we include people that we haven't seen for a while, people who are 'on the edges' of swinging and people that we only talk to online, then it's probably closer to 30 ish

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
i do have lots of friends in the swing circle and i have already and will be again promoting this site to its full potential xx
Thank you Miss, that would be hugely appreciated and beneficial to the site. The only way we will continue to grow, besides our advertising, is by word of mouth. :)
Thank you! x
We've voted 5-10... but it depends on how generally you define friends. If we include people that we haven't seen for a while, people who are 'on the edges' of swinging and people that we only talk to online, then it's probably closer to 30 ish
Friends can be seen as people you know and speak with - whether occasionally or daily, who know you, within the swinging world.
Friends/Acquaintances....

Okay I know of some who are here, have you mentioned us to any others? :D
I'll amend my post to include acquaintances - for those unsure on what to class as a friends within the lifestyle. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
i will only be trying to coax the cples and single females over to this site unless i am totally sure of the men as being respectful and polite x
Yes definitely.. and thank you. x
Cripes.. so many.. i have brought some across as you know.. some stayed some come and go.
Its their choice of course.
I can only persuade. I also got banned for touting lol..
Yes of course it's their choice to stay or go.. We won't win them all.. ;)
What I am wondering is how many people here actually tell their friends/acquaintances about us and this site.

As I said earlier, we can advertise and do - like no one's business, but it will also grow more when and if people tell their friends about us too. It's the word of mouth that is the number 1 trade for all businesses and sites are not really that different especially a swinging site. :) x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We have told a few of our friends about the site. 2 of which have joined. And we will continue to promote to people we think are respectful enough to be a part of this great site.
With regards to friends....close friends id say between 5 n 10 xxx

D

Deleted member 1402

As I've mentioned previously, I don't have many friends left. The people I've told about this site have either joined and never come back or come and go.
I need to start meeting on a more regular basis to start making friends again.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
W

Wheels5885

I know quite a few over the years a lot know of the site aware of it. No idea if they have joined but will prod them politely next time I see them....

Reactions: Pearls and Admin