How Many Friends/acquaintances.... Do You Have In Your Circle/the Swinging World?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

How many friends/acquaintances do you have within the lifestyle..?

• Total voters
27 April 2015
We personally have a lot, in our time within the lifestyle, we've socially and sexually met a great many wonderful people, but the majority of them are only acquaintances, Real friends, We can count on our fingers, but to us, they are the most important, and we will cherish what we are building with them, and at a pace to suit us all xxxx
Real friends, have mind blowing sexual experiences together xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We personally have a lot, in our time within the lifestyle, we've socially and sexually met a great many wonderful people, but the majority of them are only acquaintances, Real friends, We can count on our fingers, but to us, they are the most important, and we will cherish what we are building with them, and at a pace to suit us all xxxx
Glad to hear it.. :) (y)
Always worked a treat for us lol x
That's the whole point of the thread... ;) x

27 May 2016
City
Dartford
Hopefully i'll make some more friends in this circle of people as I've been in and out of the scene since I went to my first party.