How many people can you cram into a bathroom?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
Well, if they are swingers...then a lot lol! This is another brief but true story about our forays into the swinging world.

Out of the blue, we get an invite to a swingers party from a couple we have never met. I'm guessing they had put the feelers out about hosting a party, and someone must have mentioned us as potential guests.
We did some checking, and they were very genuine, so its was a big "YES" from us.
Closer to the date, we received directions, and some basic "do's and dont's", which by now seemed fairly standard for most parties...social downstairs, sex upstairs, no inviting extra randoms to tag along, that sort of thing.

So, the night of the party arrives, and we set off, not a long drive, and we find their place easily.
It seems to be a good mix of people, a couple of whom we know well, and a few others we kind of knew in passing from socials etc.
We chat, mix and socialize, and hit it off with the host couple, they are cool and fun, so its all going well.
There are two bedrooms upstairs, one smallish, but still big enough for a double bed, and a bigger one, with both a double bed, and a second double mattress next to it, making quite a large playing area.
Soon people are relaxed, and some are wandering off upstairs. Jayne grabs our playbag, and we head upstairs to find the loo so she can get changed.

Now, it was a combined bathroom/toilet, so it was a biggish space...but there was extra....furniture... in there that made it a little cramped...a Saint Andrews cross...yup, right there, opposite the sink, all the bells and whistles too...well, chains and cuffs to be more accurate! So, at this point, a quick count, there's 2 of us in there.

Jayne gets changed, we head out, and after checking with the hosts about using the cross, we are back there, with company this time, a single lady we had recently got to know, and a single guy we knew quite well. Lets keep counting, now there's 4 of us.
Jayne loves a bit of cross action, so she's soon cuffed ankles and wrists, blindfolded, and our new lady friend is soon gently testing Jayne's flogging limits, sometimes switching to playing with her nipples or pussy, with encouragement from the guy. I take a pic now and then, and encourage them to play more. As we know the guy well, I know I can trust him to look after Jayne, so I head down to the kitchen for some ice..not for the drinks, but to use on Jayne.
On the way back I pass a couple, and ask if the lady is bi, which she is, so I say if they are up for it then follow me...which they do, quick count, now its 6. So, Jayne is face first on the cross, "Rachel" is playing with her, "Chris" has now got a cup of ice and joins in, our very new lady friend from the couple is sat between Jaynes legs, licking her pussy, and her partner is sat on the edge of the bath.
As people head to the bedrooms, they pass the doorway, and soon word has spread, and the host and hostess join us (8 bodies lol). By this point, having been pleasantly accosted by the hostess, she's on her knees in front of me, ( I'm sure you can guess why) I've stopped taking pics, "Chris" has stripped and is trying to play with both Rachel and Jayne, and meanwhile a couple of other guys have shoehorned their way in to watch and maybe get in on the action (final tally, 10!).
So, 10 people, at least 5 or 6 of whom are "inflagrante delecto" to some degree or other, in a bathroom, if Norris McWhirter (ask your parents) had been there we would have qualified for the Guinness Book Of Records lol.

A crazy night, which didnt end there, that just seemed to be the ice-breaker, after that it was a full-on swinging party that lasted well into the wee hours.