How often

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

do you masterbate?
I try not to masturbate I would rather have sex, although I have sex toys to help me relieve myself. They are not replacements for me. I do enjoy the odd masturbation now and again and sadly do not have that fulfilling sex life I really crave for. Do you think it enhances your own sex life? Do you like seeing your partner masturbate? Have you ever abstained from masturbating ?

would you ever give up masturbation?

22 November 2019
do you masterbate?
I try not to masturbate I would rather have sex, although I have sex toys to help me relieve myself. They are not replacements for me. I do enjoy the odd masturbation now and again and sadly do not have that fulfilling sex life I really crave for. Do you think it enhances your own sex life? Do you like seeing your partner masturbate? Have you ever abstained from masturbating ?

I love to masturbate . I like to be watched while I do it. It a turn on for me to
Have couples and woman watch. I also prefer sex. But my sex life at the moment is 0 so a good old wank is all I can do.

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
do you masterbate?

I used to wank a lot until 53 days ago!

D

Deleted member 16044

do you masterbate?

here is a you tube guidance to NoFap 2020 x

D

Deleted member 8095

I (Lou) have masterbated since i was teenager. I tend to use my fingers and know how to get myself off quick. I have found that it has helped me when having sex as i know what I like and have never been afraid to say how I like it, politely of course ?. I don't do it as much now as i did in my younger days but i still enjoy a good play ?

D

Deleted member 16044

and this might interest you on the subject or not x x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

I (Lou) have masterbated since i was teenager. I tend to use my fingers and know how to get myself off quick. I have found that it has helped me when having sex as i know what I like and have never been afraid to say how I like it, politely of course ?. I don't do it as much now as i did in my younger days but i still enjoy a good play ?
fingers started the exploration for me as a child you know those hormones x x

25 January 2020
City
Manchester

I know I'm locked away, but that was something else haha and the comments were hilarious, I'm locked, it's fun and means someone else has control, but I wouldn't/couldn't stop wanking if it was removed or if someone said will yourself not too, as if I had the will to do that I'd have the will not to eat cake. :lol:

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
25 January 2020
City
Manchester
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

this is what the NHS says
whilst masturbation more than once weekly in the 50s category decreased risk.
There was no link between prostate cancer risk and frequency of sexual intercourse in any decade. More frequent overall sexual activity in the 50s significantly decreased prostate cancer risk, but there was no link with overall sexual activity in any other decade.

The results are probably inconclusive but there can be benefits for men of my age .... I have a family member that has Prostate cancer so yes I read a lot about it ... but if having the odd handy shandy every now and then will help my chance of not developing I’ll give it go ... or two maybe three :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I should add 1 man dies every 45 minutes from Prostate Cancer ... there is an awareness campaign run by Prostate Cancer Uk thats trying to promote awareness through football, the little Man badge is the symbol .... also another is Balls to Cancer ... men don’t talk about this stuff but we should ...
37816D5A-891E-45C5-9C16-CAD2CC83F051.jpeg89F676F1-31A5-4B77-9CFF-9FF83DF07097.jpeg