How Often

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Not properly had the opportunity yet. Been to VA 3 times now and have been looking but nothing or nobody really taken our fancy near us in Norwich. Hopefully soon. And will get to be a regular thing.( I can dream :))

We travel to Norwich a few times a year to visit my family in Martham. So if you fancy a meet the offer is there. Providing we tickbyour boxes so to speak

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Used to be once or twice a week then once or twice a month. Now if I can be bothered because of time wasters and dreamers. But hey, if the juice is worth the squeeze then I'd be up for it far more often. :)

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Out of interest, how often does everyone like to have fun (swing)

We haven't had the pleasure since September. Mainly down to my job not giving me many weekends off. In the past we have had meets about five times a year and some mild play at Chams.
Very rarely lately.. A few reasons really.
Quality over quantity definitely as mentioned, having the time time due to work etc, RL things going on and that's pretty much it summed up.

2 September 2016
City
Preston
We're still pretty new (about a year now) so still a bit like kids in a sweet shop, so we try for about once a week though far too often real life scuppers the best laid plans. If we don't have a meet arranged then we'll head for a club.

D

Deleted member 7954

Hardly ever at the moment as real life took over. They have to be really special for us to arrange a meet these days. Quality over quantity :) xxx

Reactions: Pearls and VenusR68
T

The_Bibas

Out of interest, how often does everyone like to have fun (swing)

We haven't had the pleasure since September. Mainly down to my job not giving me many weekends off. In the past we have had meets about five times a year and some mild play at Chams.
For us at least once a week or more.. Sometimes a lot more..
We stepped away from the scene last nov and if it is once a month now....
All work these days
Being brutal... There are more and more time wasters out there.. Had over 100 no shows in two years so we got bored with the hassle..
See what it brings this time round
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We had a failed meeting Saturday night. Very disappointing as it's a couple who we have met before.
First so called meet in nearly 12 months and that flopped.