• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

How Small Can Be Bigger Than You Think!

19 March 2015
Well I have been out again and stared at the stars...
I have one simple wish with viewing the stars and our solar system which I personally have always been taken away with and soon in the coming months, @SexyTatts is going to be helping me fulfil this as a certain someone, is scared of the boogeyman
Clear skies, blankets, coffee and chats under the stars up the mountains overnight. Can't wait!

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well worth it if you can. I spent some time near Cape Wrath a few years ago and its amazing being able to see all the stars that you just cannot see in a town with all the artificial street lighting.

D

Deleted member 2610

It will be great papa :0))

M

meet_the_fockers

I suggest theres an ulterior, keep your back to the wall... x

M

meet_the_fockers

Omm... see this @SexyTatts how very suggestive of Mrs MTF x.. tut
I was talking about @Pearls lol
Ohhh its you!! Oooooo theyll all be talking.. enjoy your blankie chats by the fire
I might come too, i have a manual.. how to build a shelter and raft in 3hrs bushtucker survival guide!! Ommmm

D

Deleted member 2610

Ohhh its you!! Oooooo theyll all be talking.. enjoy your blankie chats by the fire
I might come too, i have a manual.. how to build a shelter and raft in 3hrs bushtucker survival guide!! Ommmm
Come and join us on the mountain top xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Get in there gal.. booyah! *bro fist* x
Mrs MTF with all those sheep I'm in heaven that's all I need :0))
Oh shit. I'm not going now
Come and join us on the mountain top xxxx
Yesss.... you know you want to

Reactions: Pearls
15 August 2015
And as someone pointed out, Jesus could work many miracles including raising the dead, but even he couldn't fix teeth!
I was obviously joking. Science is excellent and is not biased in any way, it merely tries to find out the facts.
Not sure why Jesus would be tasked with fixing teeth though, hadn't he got enough to deal with?!

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…