Humbled

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

My phone threw a wobbly for some reason! Nope still not looked and you made a what? Oh ffs!!
:rolleyes:

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

My phone threw a wobbly for some reason! Nope still not looked and you made a what? Oh ffs!!
:rolleyes:
Bold and underlined i'm impressed, the creation didn't have a name, but it was a great demo, you should have seen the crowd :) wish you could see one of the vids i put up, now THAT would get you worried !!

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Bold and underlined i'm impressed, the creation didn't have a name, but it was a great demo, you should have seen the crowd :) wish you could see one of the vids i put up, now THAT would get you worried !!
Too funny you. Pussycat :D

22 July 2015
Sometimes you just find a place you want to put your feet up, chill and indulge in naughty stuff (as well as not naughty stuff) and this place, is that place and I'm so glad I found it. That's all down to @Admin @Pearls and the other moderators and staff and it makes us feel more like a community than just a bunch of strangers. The way you have made every single person welcome (whether, they stay or not) is proof of what a great place it is. And I want to be here for a long time and I think others do too.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sometimes you just find a place you want to put your feet up, chill and indulge in naughty stuff (as well as not naughty stuff) and this place, is that place and I'm so glad I found it. That's all down to @Admin @Pearls and the other moderators and staff and it makes us feel more like a community than just a bunch of strangers. The way you have made every single person welcome (whether, they stay or not) is proof of what a great place it is. And I want to be here for a long time and I think others do too.
Thankyou so much xx

27 April 2015
Oh you tease, View attachment 2708you can play with my balls any time you like

You're welcome. You have created something very special here. Be proud :)
Well from the saucy to the factual and everywhere in between, Good Friends, Very good friends, and new lovers, yes even the Troublemakers, and staff alike, we thank you all, without Social Swinging, and the dedicated teams at its helm, we would all be stuck with inferior wannaby sites and worse having to put up with them !!
Keep up the Great work, we will be with you during your ups and downs lovingly !!!
@The-A-Team M & A xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well from the saucy to the factual and everywhere in between, Good Friends, Very good friends, and new lovers, yes even the Troublemakers, and staff alike, we thank you all, without Social Swinging, and the dedicated teams at its helm, we would all be stuck with inferior wannaby sites and worse having to put up with them !!
Keep up the Great work, we will be with you during your ups and downs lovingly !!!
@The-A-Team M & A xxx
Thankyou both xxx

L

lisa&paul

I am....
Myself and @Admin

You guys are amazing and we can not thankyou enough for the ongoing support, from the hoover suckers to the trouble makers... You know who you are.
I just wanted to point out, Its you guys that make this site stand out from the rest.

Speach....Yes please, Serious, thankyou so much and we love you all xxxx

Serious moment....:love::love::love::love:
I must get my eyes tested or read slower as I thought pearls said make love to you all ..... :censored::confused::)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sorry I haven't posted anything here.
@Admin and @Pearls restored our faith in swinging. We nearly gave it up.
It makes me very emotional. Which is a bad thing with my hormones, that the amount of effort they put into this site goes unrewarded sometimes.
These two are the nicest people I have ever shared a webcam with and I feel privileged to be part of this site.
Seriously.
You are both fantastic people.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But I didn't have my face on...Thankyou Bibasoftie xxxxxxx

Reactions: LeeWidnes

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry I haven't posted anything here.
@Admin and @Pearls restored our faith in swinging. We nearly gave it up.
It makes me very emotional. Which is a bad thing with my hormones, that the amount of effort they put into this site goes unrewarded sometimes.
These two are the nicest people I have ever shared a webcam with and I feel privileged to be part of this site.
Seriously.
You are both fantastic people.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good morning you..
Thank you so much, was a laugh actually when we did that cam chat.
Typical though in the end it was Stephen and @Pearls left chatting away - couldn't get a word in edgeways :D

Thank you, we work hard and when we get positive feedback and things like we have over the past few days, it makes it all so very worth it.
We have ups and downs like any other site, and always have to deal with something - but the positives SO outweigh the negatives.
:) xx