Humiliation (the Fun Kind).

• Thread starter Akardyagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Akardyagain

So I was just wondering who here might enjoy this type of play?

It's a bit edgy I suppose, not something you should really engage in lightly or with someone you don't trust very well...but amazingly intoxicating if done correctly.

It's also possibly not as weird as it sounds, it's often a big part of what turns guys on in cuckold scenario's (though not always) and also seems pretty popular with female submissives...from my limited experience at least.

But it's also a bit dangerous, from my experience most people who like this sort of thing are basing it on some kind of experience that was once genuinely painful and unpleasant, an experience that over time they've dealt with by fetishizing it.

So what are other peoples thoughts/experiences about this?

Reactions: Admin
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
One of the things I have no experience of.
I have a fantasy of both of us playing with a cuckold couple where the man has no contact. I think I'd potentially be interested in that scenario for the experience and could do it for a couple/submisive that desired it but as a Dominant I much prefer to build a submissive up than knock them down. That Dominant hero complex trying to save the world lol.
Interesting topic.

Last edited:
A

Akardyagain

One of the things I have no experience of.
I have a fantasy of both of us playing with a cuckold couple where the man has no contact. I think I'd potentially be interested in that scenario for the experience and could do it for a couple/submisisve that desired it but as a Dominant I much prefer to build a submissive up than knock them down. That Dominant hero complex trying to save the world lol.
Interesting topic.

Well that sounds like a fun fantasy! From a dominant point of view the power can certainly be intoxicating.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Well that sounds like a fun fantasy! From a dominant point of view the power can certainly be intoxicating.

I think it certainly can be and big part of the reason D/s can be miss-used or used in the wrong way at least.
I know of a two couples where both partners are submissive which I think may really suit a fantasy like that but alas neither play! Lol

Reactions: Lace
B

BatDan

Very interesting. I'm going to share something now I haven't told yet.

At the end of my poly marriage, my wife and I had switched roles. She was now the sexual dominant. She said she prefer sex with her bf. To cope, I embraced cuckold to not only deal but to enjoy it rather than be upset. A strange erotica coping mechanism

So I was just wondering who here might enjoy this type of play?

It's a bit edgy I suppose, not something you should really engage in lightly or with someone you don't trust very well...but amazingly intoxicating if done correctly.

It's also possibly not as weird as it sounds, it's often a big part of what turns guys on in cuckold scenario's (though not always) and also seems pretty popular with female submissives...from my limited experience at least.

But it's also a bit dangerous, from my experience most people who like this sort of thing are basing it on some kind of experience that was once genuinely painful and unpleasant, an experience that over time they've dealt with by fetishizing it.

So what are other peoples thoughts/experiences about this?

F

fizzers

On a serious note; My exwife enjoyed humiliating me, by having lovers. I used to come home to find her looking like someone had shag her and there was full condoms in our bedroom. I know I should have walked out on her. As the years went by, I had got used to seeing her with other men as I would set up a camera to record the action.

Reactions: Pearls
B

BatDan

Was this concensual?

On a serious note; My exwife enjoyed humiliating me, by having lovers. I used to come home to find her looking like someone had shag her and there was full condoms in our bedroom. I know I should have walked out on her. As the years went by, I had got used to seeing her with other men as I would set up a camera to record the action.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Most Doms and subs have some sort of issue whether it be physical or mental and both work to deal with that issue, all humiliation would do in my opinion is reinforce that issue and make it worse !

Can't agree with that part of your post @Stew. We've been together 22 years and as far as I'm aware, are perfectly happy with no issues at all. We've met quite a few people throughout the scene and I cant say I've noticed any particular amount of issues or ailments.
Sure there's a few that have suffered in some way or another but certainly not 'most'

Reactions: Therapon