I am a seductive lady looking for a sub newbie 1 only to be my official mine.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 December 2022
I’m a seductive mistress who takes pleasure in you kneeling before me, with mercy. I will captivate you with my beauty and natural dominance and you will be mesmerised by my beautiful curves and face whilst you are on your knees in my presence.Do not misunderstand my beauty it comes with a mean and merciless personality. I will tease you, humiliate you, torture you at will. Are you the one that im looking for? hit me! and I will guide you to be my officially mine.

2 March 2023
I'm James from south Wales, check my pic's and hit me up if I meet the criteria x

26 July 2016
Okay a tip for you guys replying to posts like the one at the top, move the mouse pointer over the avatar, a small pop up will appear, it will give you some information about the poster, crucially the date they where last on the site, if this date is way back in ancient history it's a good bet you'll be wasting your time replying.

Hope that helps, good luck and all the best with what you're looking for. (y)

15 January 2023
I’m a seductive mistress who takes pleasure in you kneeling before me, with mercy. I will captivate you with my beauty and natural dominance and you will be mesmerised by my beautiful curves and face whilst you are on your knees in my presence.Do not misunderstand my beauty it comes with a mean and merciless personality. I will tease you, humiliate you, torture you at will. Are you the one that im looking for? hit me! and I will guide you to be my officially mine.
hello

25 June 2023
I am new to swinging like to learn.

5 July 2023
Yes, as others have said, very tempting. Before I commit, I would like to know what the renumeration package is like. Is there a pension, A/L allowance, is it annualised hours etc. If you could provide a the full Job Description and Person Specs I can get back to you. Kindest Regards B./

• Haha
Reactions: Ragdoll
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes, as others have said, very tempting. Before I commit, I would like to know what the renumeration package is like. Is there a pension, A/L allowance, is it annualised hours etc. If you could provide a the full Job Description and Person Specs I can get back to you. Kindest Regards B./
Take a bank loan 😂