I No Longer Identify As Bisexual!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3870

So I kinda wanted to make a post about my new found sexuality because it's really important to me and for a long time, I was extremely confused about my sexuality. I mean from a young age, around 8 or 9, I knew I was into girls as well as boys but I also knew that trans people existed back then, as well as drag queens and cross dressers etc. And I often found myself masturbating over them and just all types of genders/sexes as I got older.

Doing all this made me extremely confused eventually as I thought that I was some weirdo that seemed to be attracted to every type of person, not just men and women. But then when I was around 16, I heard of people being pansexual. And I had no idea what that was. So I Googled it, found out what it is, but for some reason I never gave it much thought. I never realised that it described me perfectly until a few days ago when a guy asked me what my type was. And I actually gave it some serious thought this time but I came back to the same answer that I always have since I was about 12. I don't have a type, I just like people for who they are and I don't look for anything specific in anyone.

So then I Googled pansexual again and suddenly realised that I'm pansexual. I did start to cry because I no longer feel confused about what I want or who I am. It feels like a weight has been lifted and I feel really secure in myself and a lot more comfortable. So yeah that's all I wanted to say. Sorry for all the info lol :)

D

Deleted member 3657

Being a straight male I may not fully understand your inner struggle all these years. But reading your post I found it, and you fascinating. Without sounding like a patronising nob, good on you. And for sharing that in here.

19 March 2015
So I kinda wanted to make a post about my new found sexuality because it's really important to me and for a long time, I was extremely confused about my sexuality. I mean from a young age, around 8 or 9, I knew I was into girls as well as boys but I also knew that trans people existed back then, as well as drag queens and cross dressers etc. And I often found myself masturbating over them and just all types of genders/sexes as I got older.

Doing all this made me extremely confused eventually as I thought that I was some weirdo that seemed to be attracted to every type of person, not just men and women. But then when I was around 16, I heard of people being pansexual. And I had no idea what that was. So I Googled it, found out what it is, but for some reason I never gave it much thought. I never realised that it described me perfectly until a few days ago when a guy asked me what my type was. And I actually gave it some serious thought this time but I came back to the same answer that I always have since I was about 12. I don't have a type, I just like people for who they are and I don't look for anything specific in anyone.

So then I Googled pansexual again and suddenly realised that I'm pansexual. I did start to cry because I no longer feel confused about what I want or who I am. It feels like a weight has been lifted and I feel really secure in myself and a lot more comfortable. So yeah that's all I wanted to say. Sorry for all the info lol :)

woo hoo, welcome to the pansexual club (y)
Indeed, welcome to the club and good for you. Thankyou for sharing such a personal and private thing with us all.
x

D

Deleted member 1030

For me, post of the month :love: really happy for you @TheBrunetteandtheSexToy xx :)