• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

I No Longer Identify As Bisexual!

D

Deleted member 3870

So I kinda wanted to make a post about my new found sexuality because it's really important to me and for a long time, I was extremely confused about my sexuality. I mean from a young age, around 8 or 9, I knew I was into girls as well as boys but I also knew that trans people existed back then, as well as drag queens and cross dressers etc. And I often found myself masturbating over them and just all types of genders/sexes as I got older.

Doing all this made me extremely confused eventually as I thought that I was some weirdo that seemed to be attracted to every type of person, not just men and women. But then when I was around 16, I heard of people being pansexual. And I had no idea what that was. So I Googled it, found out what it is, but for some reason I never gave it much thought. I never realised that it described me perfectly until a few days ago when a guy asked me what my type was. And I actually gave it some serious thought this time but I came back to the same answer that I always have since I was about 12. I don't have a type, I just like people for who they are and I don't look for anything specific in anyone.

So then I Googled pansexual again and suddenly realised that I'm pansexual. I did start to cry because I no longer feel confused about what I want or who I am. It feels like a weight has been lifted and I feel really secure in myself and a lot more comfortable. So yeah that's all I wanted to say. Sorry for all the info lol

D

Deleted member 3657

Being a straight male I may not fully understand your inner struggle all these years. But reading your post I found it, and you fascinating. Without sounding like a patronising nob, good on you. And for sharing that in here.

19 March 2015

woo hoo, welcome to the pansexual club
Indeed, welcome to the club and good for you. Thankyou for sharing such a personal and private thing with us all.
x

D

Deleted member 1030

For me, post of the month really happy for you @TheBrunetteandtheSexToy xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…