I Think..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I think there are twelveish ways to live a life and a hundred ways to fail, I think its always wrong to refuse a drink and always wrong to not smile. I think we need little monkeys to fetch things on our fantasy island. I think it's about time that twat in America stopped being horrible. I think squirrels have a good point and I agree when they tell me off for standing on their nuts. I think it's time I went to bed but I may just carry on when I think of some other think that I think of.

N xxx

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I think @Tiger is a very good photographer and I'd like to learn a few tricks off him. Oh, and he has a nice arse ;)

I think @Lips_Pearls are the most incredibly funny, supportive, sexy and wonderful friends any person could ever have :love:

I think Mr. @Horny_Essex_Pair and @T&C look incredibly sexy in a kilt.

19 March 2015
I think @Lips_Pearls are the most incredibly funny, supportive, sexy and wonderful friends any person could ever have :love:
Why thank you sexy lady. It's of course fully reciprocated and we genuinely class & see you as one of our most closest friends within this lifestyle choice. We have a small circle of solid friends and it's a privilege to have you in there xx