If There Was Anybody

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
I’m honestly fascinated by an unwarranted assumption lots of the replies have in common:

The original post never suggested the person/people you chose would be into you, merely in the scene.

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Ste said he would like amy Williams (skeleton bob athlete) & eve muirhead ( curling- esp when she shouts “Hard”)
Me - I couldn’t think of anyone famous but I have a habit of looking at people and thinking I’d eat u for breakfast
Ok so my famous ones are - 1st is a guilty weird crush - Greg Davis 2nd Nick jonas (now - not way back when)
Ladies women crush has always been Alyssa Milano & Cameron Diaz

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
You would want to join this site, who would it be and why :sneaky:
It could be anyone you know personally to an acquaintance of yours.
A friend of a friend
Someone famous.

Mr A will kill me but he did have a right dude of a friend going back many years and he resembled a gas man. :whistle:
There is one person a client of mine who I’ve done work for a number of years .... she is the same age as me has a great figure ,fantastic boobs (not that I look:whistle:) .... and very easy to get on with ..... even when she keeps complaining about the dust and mess .... :rofl: I clean up I’m good like that:D .... she’s a clean freak but lovely....
don’t think she’s in to doing this though....

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I’m honestly fascinated by an unwarranted assumption lots of the replies have in common:

The original post never suggested the person/people you chose would be into you, merely in the scene.

And I do believe reading through these posts that no one has suggested as such. It's a fantasy lighten up love

Vxxx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls