If You Could Do Any Job ?

• Thread starter Housewifey69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

anniefanniewannie22

I would run a care home where the staff had the same wages as the manager and the care workers had an input into the delivery of the service instead of being made to feel they are "Just carers" who are always understaffed and under pressure, and paid minimum wage for the outstanding job they do, it wouldn't be about lining the pockets of the fat cat home owners but about equality for those who work in the service who dedicate above and beyond for the vulnerable elderly. And whilst I'm having a rant the service users should not have to pay additional top ups because they are in the fortunate position they still own thier own home. Rant over :tiphat:

26 July 2016
Pretty happy where I am , BUT if I wasn't doing the job I do and got to choose it would be one of the following
Musician
Luthier
P.E. Instructor at Cheltenham ladies collage : :rolleyes:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I would be a vintage men's barber. Would love to have the cash to set up a 1940s barber shop with all the period fitting.

Vintage hair cuts, and tradinational cut throats razor shaves
I'd love to do something similar. I too love the 40's era as you know.. I think this would work so well. (y)
You know, I also admire the way of life too. hard/hardened buggers. Romantic, frivolous..
But the way of life in so much as dinners most days, even with meat scarce.. Home grown vegetables, fruit.. tea pots on the stove. Electricity barely a mass commodity as is now. No technology en-masse..
Just so many things are admirable.

Anyway I love my job too. :D ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I'd love to do something similar. I too love the 40's era as you know.. I think this would work so well. (y)
You know, I also admire the way of life too. hard/hardened buggers. Romantic, frivolous..
But the way of life in so much as dinners most days, even with meat scarce.. Home grown vegetables, fruit.. tea pots on the stove. Electricity barely a mass commodity as is now. No technology en-masse..
Just so many things are admirable.

Anyway I love my job too. :D ;)

Unfortunately I hate mine.

When i was unemployed last year I did ask for retraining to become a barber. They refused due to my age

I have to agree with your comments @Admin. I am always on a downer after attending an event.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Unfortunately I hate mine.

When i was unemployed last year I did ask for retraining to become a barber. They refused due to my age

I have to agree with your comments @Admin. I am always on a downer after attending an event.
No way? That's terrible.. how can you be refused retraining on age?
Yes I can understand that. You are getting a natural high and then back to reality.
Who knows, if we win the lottery... ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

Twickerman

An Imagineer for Disney. What they call the people who take concepts and realise them as rides. Designing what you see, hear and feel at every second. Satisfies my creative and geek sides and the reward... standing by the exit gate when its built and watching the faces of the people getting off.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
An Imagineer for Disney. What they call the people who take concepts and realise them as rides. Designing what you see, hear and feel at every second. Satisfies my creative and geek sides and the reward... standing by the exit gate when its built and watching the faces of the people getting off.
This is an amazing thing.. I often think about how these people think. Their thought processes and what makes them tick.
Amazing. :)

Reactions: Pearls
T

Twickerman

This is an amazing thing.. I often think about how these people think. Their thought processes and what makes them tick.
Amazing. :)

I worked in media as a technician for some time so can tell you, laterally ;)

I mean what is "the sound of snow fallin" because a producer once asked me to add it to a shot :eek:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
A

anniefanniewannie22

My ideal job when that day comes for retirement I'd love to be a working dog trainer.
Woof woof I would sit on command, but if you wanted my paws !!! Well u would have to intice me with tit bits to conform ....... Chocolate usually works xx

Reactions: Pearls