If You Could Post..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A thread that you want to but feel you can’t post what would it be?
It could be something you’re ashamed to mention.
It could be something politically incorrect.
You could simply be shy.
Be honest about the subject without discussion.
You won’t be shot down in flames or you may :whistle:
Or simply start something you want to discuss.
:oops:

26 October 2018
The world is your oyster Stew.... just think - one time, no rules... :whistle:

#StartARiot :rofl:
Well being a clean living (not by choice) English gentleman ( stop laughing) ok you win old bull and Dom !!
I understand from a learned friend that there are a number of topics that are now allowed by law to be depicted so I guess any of them would be ripe for a discussion !, and of course pictures would be a bonus!
  • Spanking (great fun or not depending on which end you are)
  • BDSM ( about time this venerable art form saw the light of day)
  • Female ejaculation ( snorkel anyone ?)
  • Watersports ( a very particular kink if you go with the flow )
  • Strangulation ( takes your breath away)
  • Face sitting (Access all areas and backstage pass)
  • Fisting ( never managed this but then again having hands like shovels doesn’t help )
  • Humiliation (well of course it did look bigger in the pic )
As they do say don’t knock it until you have tried it 3 times,
First is a shock
Second is a tester
Third you can decide yay or nay !

You did say “one time, no rules” boss, so if I’ve now bizarrely earned myself a ban from the site for straying into (heaven forbid ) nether regions, lady gardens and the realms of kinky fuckery then it’s been fabulous knowing you all , mwah xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well being a clean living (not by choice) English gentleman ( stop laughing) ok you win old bull and Dom !!
I understand from a learned friend that there are a number of topics that are now allowed by law to be depicted so I guess any of them would be ripe for a discussion !, and of course pictures would be a bonus!
  • Spanking (great fun or not depending on which end you are)
  • BDSM ( about time this venerable art form saw the light of day)
  • Female ejaculation ( snorkel anyone ?)
  • Watersports ( a very particular kink if you go with the flow )
  • Strangulation ( takes your breath away)
  • Face sitting (Access all areas and backstage pass)
  • Fisting ( never managed this but then again having hands like shovels doesn’t help )
  • Humiliation (well of course it did look bigger in the pic )
As they do say don’t knock it until you have tried it 3 times,
First is a shock
Second is a tester
Third you can decide yay or nay !

You did say “one time, no rules” boss, so if I’ve now bizarrely earned myself a ban from the site for straying into (heaven forbid ) nether regions, lady gardens and the realms of kinky fuckery then it’s been fabulous knowing you all , mwah xx
So get on it then :whistle:
Remember what I said ;)x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If I could post anything but....
It would be about ignorance and how prevalent it is on line these days.
Would you ignore someone in the street that says hello?
If they aren’t your type, race, colour, sex then at least say so.. Have the balls to be honest but don’t ignore.
If you want to perve pics, at least acknowledge with a like or don’t perve them in the first place.
I’m starting to wonder why people behave differently on line to being in person.
Just saying like.
:rolleyes:

26 October 2018
If I could post anything but....
It would be about ignorance and how prevalent it is on line these days.
Would you ignore someone in the street that says hello?
If they aren’t your type, race, colour, sex then at least say so.. Have the balls to be honest but don’t ignore.
If you want to perve pics, at least acknowledge with a like or don’t perve them in the first place.
I’m starting to wonder why people behave differently on line to being in person.
Just saying like.
:rolleyes:
Sadly all to prevalent nowadays, I often say Hi to someone without a response! As you even a polite no would be better.
Same with pics if I see one I like I pop a like on it, if I realky like it even an admiring comment !
Manners cost nothing and it’s quick and easy on here!
So please let’s make politeness the norm rather than the exception xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sadly all to prevalent nowadays, I often say Hi to someone without a response! As you even a polite no would be better.
Same with pics if I see one I like I pop a like on it, if I realky like it even an admiring comment !
Manners cost nothing and it’s quick and easy on here!
So please let’s make politeness the norm rather than the exception xx
Spot on, I have been watching someone here try and be polite and ask a few things, make comments and this person is being blanked from all angles. You wouldn’t do it in person, it’s sad Stew.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A subtle hint an opportunity to strike up a conversation , at the point of keyboard we are all the same and wanting similar things, could it be worth exploring someone outside of your “norm”
Communication is key as they say Stew as you know. X