If You Could..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
We would grab a few sexy couples, one or two single guys, and a couple of single ladies (bi, of course lol!) and have a wild weekend party, calling out for take-away of various denominations to feed the hungry horde at breaks in between the debauchery! BYO booze, duvets and condoms, and be prepared for silly party games!

D

Deleted member 6127

We would grab a few sexy couples, one or two single guys, and a couple of single ladies (bi, of course lol!) and have a wild weekend party, calling out for take-away of various denominations to feed the hungry horde at breaks in between the debauchery! BYO booze, duvets and condoms, and be prepared for silly party games!
Count us in xxx :0)) T

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
*Waves hand in the air*
Pick me! Pick me!

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Do anything right now where there are no rules what would you do?
Being mischievous of course :whistle:
I'm in the mood to run around the street naked and see the shocked faces on all my neighbours :rofl::rofl:

We have some time to spare on Tuesday so planning ahead find another female Dom or sub. My partner is Bi so hopefully I'll get away with this, if not wish me luck. :cautious: