If You Ran Into Stephen Hawking At A Swing Club

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Not sure if any of you know that Stephen Hawking goes to a swingers club. He has said so in interviews.

Ladies,bi men, Tgirls, if he asked would you give him a blowjob? You aren't going to make a real connection but it is Sir-Stephen-fecking-Hawking. Honoring a genius? Kindness to a very crippled man? Bragging rights?

Keep the thread light hearted, it's just a bit of fun x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
P

peakcouple

Don't be too quick to turn down his advances, he'd probably take you into another dimension!

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hell yeah i would. Firstly i love giving head! Secondly it Stephen Hawkins the man is a bonefide genuis. So yeah why the hell not. Xxxx

Reactions: Admin
T

The_Bibas

Not sure if any of you know that Stephan Hawking goes to a swingers club. He has said so in interviews.

Ladies,bi men, Tgirls, if he asked would you give him a blowjob? You aren't going to make a real connection but it is Sir-Stephan-fecking-Hawking. Honoring a genius? Kindness to a very crippled man? Bragging rights?

Keep the thread light hearted, it's just a bit of fun x

I would wheel him straight outside after hitting him accross the face. The closest he will ever get to actually understanding the big bang theory.
XxxBIBAxxx

D

Deleted member 1402

I would wheel him straight outside after hitting him accross the face. The closest he will ever get to actually understanding the big bang theory.
XxxBIBAxxx
You're on top form tonight! *round of applause*

30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Yes it was documented several years ago. But apparently he only likes black holes. Hehe.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well hun seriously the guy writes a paper explaining life as we know it then years later admits he was wrong.
He knows feck all just like the rest of us.
Xx
And in doing so deserving of a crack over the head? I wonder if he'd have a theory about that?

Reactions: Pearls
30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
That does explains Hawking featuring on Benny Benassi's 2003 hit song Satisfaction.

For those who don't know the lyrics:-

"Push me

And then just touch me

Till I can get my satisfaction"

D

Deleted member 1402

That does explains Hawking featuring on Benny Benassi's 2003 hit song Satisfaction.

For those who don't know the lyrics:-

"Push me

And then just touch me

Till I can get my satisfaction"
Jeez, was that really in 2003? :eek: