Ignite The Passion.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

What's got your fires burning at the mo'? Is it lust for someone..Are you focused on making something happen in your life? On here? .. Are you happy plodding along..

Perhaps you are making an effort to do nothing

Care to share?

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
What's got your fires burning at the mo'? Is it lust for someone..Are you focused on making something happen in your life? On here? .. Are you happy plodding along..

Care to share?

Yes, yes, yes, no and no :tiphat::rofl:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Because I'm temporarily incapacitated and have hours of me time....which quite frankly is getting a bit boring after 4 weeks.... I have been writing a sexy story to brighten Lew's working day and sending it piecemeal throughout the day....

Reactions: Vanezza
L

louise1970

Care to share?
Good thread were do I start I am looking at retiring to the nursing home soon sniff sniff:rofl::sick:.....but on a serious not they may be one or two on here they have caught my eye for all the wrong naughty but nice reasons I must say :D

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Tell more This is the scurge of the site no one is telling, should all be open The carrying out of that fantasy might not be possible but it will tickle all our fancies X

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I was thinking we have PM and I dont believe on here any one would send a bad or derogative remark back if they do well ban em tell the boss he/she will sort! so any one should PM any one they like with out fear of rejection but except a un compatible polite answer?

L

louise1970

Tell more This is the scurge of the site no one is telling, should all be open The carrying out of that fantasy might not be possible but it will tickle all our fancies X
Loose lips never tell that you should know been called the gent:hmm:

L

louise1970

I would never tell who or when ! but open admission to some one is different and we all on same page here arent we xx
Now that depends on each individual and my motto is respect others feelings n boundaries and I'm return they will do same :)

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Loose lips never tell that you should know been called the gent:hmm:
If I had a fantasy re some one I would like to think I could tell them in PM without a slap lol. Just think peeps should not be afraid oh admitting (PM) privatly
Now that depends on each individual and my motto is respect others feelings n boundaries and I'm return they will do same :)
Yes but think we are talking about letting peeps on here Know your thoughts( inPM) and we should all treat each other the way I believe we do on here with love and respect x

L

louise1970

If I had a fantasy re some one I would like to think I could tell them in PM without a slap lol. Just think peeps should not be afraid oh admitting (PM) privatly

Yes but think we are talking about letting peeps on here Know your thoughts( inPM) and we should all treat each other the way I believe we do on here with love and respect x
Well each to there own anything personal I tend to keep to myself :hmm:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

I think we all have our fantasies but some people may not feel confident enough to discuss them in this thread and we need to respect this.
Since joining the site I have been lucky enough to have crossed a few off the list although one fantasy I still have, like most males I guess, has to be a mff.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We above all peeps should not have hang ups, Be coy but enjoy one and other x

L

louise1970

We above all peeps should not have hang ups, Be coy but enjoy one and other x
I agree but I am far from shy or coy but I like to get to New members and old through the site threads and forums and how the conduct themselves on the social side and this plays a big part and not just in the social scene but any potential meets.like you I am single but that doesn't mean I am easy pickings to any singles like myself :hmm:

Reactions: StokeChoke
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I agree but I am far from shy or coy but I like to get to New members and old through the site threads and forums and how the conduct themselves on the social side and this plays a big part and not just in the social scene but any potential meets.like you I am single but that doesn't mean I am easy pickings to any singles like myself :hmm:
I know what your saying, good you know to be careful, I think its safe on here! but bumping into each other is nice at a social and a good intro I think ?

D

Deleted member 3411

Hmmm. I guess the best way we can put it...
Yes there are some couples and single ladies we are both hoping to get to know.
With the wedding and less happy family happenings we both needed to concentrate on them for a while, but Mrs has started getting the feelings again...(I'm a man, since when did we need encouragement?).
Is there anyone who ignites a flame? There is at least two ladies on here I'd LOVE to see Linda with. Who? Ah! All in good time...