Illegal Substances.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I went fishing once without a license and that was fun, Ive driven without insurance in my younger day, do these count?
oh and I drank and got pissed at 14 not good, then I tried smoking cannabis and didnt like it so never tried again...
Been a good girl really :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:xx

Reactions: Admin
L

Lovers_For_Life

Well I went fishing once without a license and that was fun, Ive driven without insurance in my younger day, do these count?
oh and I drank and got pissed at 14 not good, then I tried smoking cannabis and didnt like it so never tried again...
Been a good girl really :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:xx

You are forgiven.... Apart from the weed..... :D

Reactions: Pearls
L

Lovers_For_Life

I will admin to having spend part of my younger years drinking Beers that should have been made illegal....!!!
Particularly something from Adnams, at a Beer Festival, which I could not finish even half a pint of ...... :sick:
Old Peculier, Old Hookey, Owd Roger - all of these, and more.... :)

19 March 2015
Well... Ahem, I will admit I have used a lot of things! Not many things I haven't tried to be honest.
Some I enjoyed very much!! Some I didn't.. Some things I will never do again, other things I may be tempted.
But am also older and wiser now.

Still, there are a few things I'd quite enjoy...
But I am also anti drugs, hypocritically - but am. (y)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
L

Lovers_For_Life

Chewing Gum and Carrier Bag Smuggling...? Is that the best we can do....?

I was hoping for lines of Coke, on naked bodies, at the very least......! Or drug fulled Orgies, which went on for days....

Hemp Sniffing anyone...?

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Chewing Gum and Carrier Bag Smuggling...? Is that the best we can do....?

I was hoping for lines of Coke, on naked bodies, at the very least......! Or drug fulled Orgies, which went on for days....

Hemp Sniffing anyone...?
There has to be someone to give us hope here and Mmmmm @Admin could share some light :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
SEE!!! Being soul mates has it's burdens, we write and think the same at the same time!
*perplexed* :eek::eek: :whistle: :boobies: :surprise: :boobies:

Reactions: Pearls