I'm A New User Still Finding My Way Around

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Ladies, do you prefer the guy to cum ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
22 July 2017
City
Swindon
I thought it would be nice to say hello and introduce myself, I'm new to the site but not to the swinging scene - I've been involved on and off for many years and I've met some amazing people through clubs and personal meet ups.

I'm based in Swindon and although I'm happy to travel, I can accommodate or better still it would be great to meet a single woman or a couple with a straight male fairly local to my area. I realise single men get pushed to the bottom of the list and I respect that so I won't ever be pushy or rude - if I am what you're looking for, that's brilliant - if not, that's life :)

I would love to get to know people on here so please come by and say hello, I'm really laid back and easy to talk to with a friendly smile, so I'm told.

Thanks for reading
Wayne x

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Hello Wayne Smith

Welcome to the site, relax and enjoy. It truly is what it says on the tin. Don't forget to photo verify and I am sure you will be a welcome addition to the forums and site

((help me get out of here please, they won't let me go, overtime I leave they drag me back in...help.......me))

Reactions: waynesmith1971
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I thought it would be nice to say hello and introduce myself, I'm new to the site but not to the swinging scene - I've been involved on and off for many years and I've met some amazing people through clubs and personal meet ups.

I'm based in Swindon and although I'm happy to travel, I can accommodate or better still it would be great to meet a single woman or a couple with a straight male fairly local to my area. I realise single men get pushed to the bottom of the list and I respect that so I won't ever be pushy or rude - if I am what you're looking for, that's brilliant - if not, that's life :)

I would love to get to know people on here so please come by and say hello, I'm really laid back and easy to talk to with a friendly smile, so I'm told.

Thanks for reading
Wayne x
Hi....welcome to the mad house x

D

Deleted member 3657

Welcome to the site mate. Maybe jump about the forums and complete your profile and PV. Then guage the tone of the site and how we interact. You'll get more out of it if you relax and join in.

22 July 2017
City
Swindon
Hello Wayne Smith

Welcome to the site, relax and enjoy. It truly is what it says on the tin. Don't forget to photo verify and I am sure you will be a welcome addition to the forums and site

((help me get out of here please, they won't let me go, overtime I leave they drag me back in...help.......me))

Thanks for the welcome Ambrosial, I'll work on getting a verified photo uploaded soon

Reactions: Therapon
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Thanks for the welcome Ambrosial, I'll work on getting a verified photo uploaded soon

It will open up the site fully for you and expedite interaction (actually the last part might not be true, but you know, without hope man is nothing)

22 July 2017
City
Swindon
Welcome to the site mate. Maybe jump about the forums and complete your profile and PV. Then guage the tone of the site and how we interact. You'll get more out of it if you relax and join in.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

One thing, what is PV? someone else mentioned that to me earlier and it went straight over my head. The perils of being a newbie

22 July 2017
City
Swindon
Welcome again Wayne.
It's kinda neat here. X

First impressions are really good so far, I have a feeling I might become a regular user of this site. Thanks again for all the nice introductions and offers of help to find my way around the site. It really is appreciates x

M

meet_the_fockers

First impressions are really good so far, I have a feeling I might become a regular user of this site. Thanks again for all the nice introductions and offers of help to find my way around the site. It really is appreciates x
It's like the hotel California you know ;) x

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton

any issues bring up a chat with an online admin (that little blue box down on the right) and they will walk you through setup

D

Deleted member 3657

Don't mean to sound like a dick but this site is so different. I mean this with respect, your initial input is not how this site or it's members work. First post in the forum asking how women like to receive cum won't get you anywhere. This place is totally different from others you may have been on. Respect and manners go far here or you'll find your time tough.

Just some friendly advice fella. You'll soon get the vibe

M

meet_the_fockers

Don't mean to sound like a dick but this site is so different. I mean this with respect, your initial input is not how this site or it's members work. First post in the forum asking how women like to receive cum won't get you anywhere. This place is totally different from others you may have been on. Respect and manners go far here or you'll find your time tough.

Just some friendly advice fella. You'll soon get the vibe
Ommm