Im Watching Annie Lennox..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Amazing. I cant make my mind up.. is she pretty, Atrractive? Theres just something about her? who do you think, the same about..

N

No longer with us

Kevin Spacey ... god that man eyes make my juices flow :oops:
Too much info :noidy:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I should imagine balders that it would be a combination of everything..
Pssst i know shes a star in your eyes but i meant someone famous..

Sharleen Spiteri is another Texas.
Oh all right then Cameron Diaz.... I can't understand why she doesn't return my calls o_O

B x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Vicky McClure from This Is England and Line Of Duty. Not classically beautiful, but there is something about her that makes me think "oof". She does have amazing eyes, mind.

D

Deleted member 3657

I once had a dream that I was in Coronation St and I asked out Rita Fairclough. She turned me down and for a few days after the dream I was a bit miffed. It felt like I actually fancied her. So I suppose it was a bit of why???

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

meet_the_fockers

I once had a dream that I was in Coronation St and I asked out Rita Fairclough. She turned me down and for a few days after the dream I was a bit miffed. It felt like I actually fancied her. So I suppose it was a bit of why???
You'll soon move onto Sally.. :D

D

Deleted member 3657

:rofl:
I hope you don't go through the whole cast.
Norris? Roy? :eek: :D
Roy was in an episode of that crime riddled island with only one copper Begerac. He was an assassin. The cafe in Coronation St is a front. Like Leon being a cleaner.

L

louise1970

Amazing. I cant make my mind up.. is she pretty, Atrractive? Theres just something about her? who do you think, the same about..
There is but down to what the attraction is as it not purely based on looks you will laugh at this I find Martin Shaw atractive and not in his professional days as he got older same with David Essex as he got older that twinkle in the eye :whistle:

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

There is but down to what the attraction is as it not purely based on looks you will laugh at this I find Martin Shaw atractive and not in his professional days as he got older same with David Essex as he got older that twinkle in the eye :whistle:
Not at all hun..
I used to find sid viscious attractive :eek:
Amy whinehouse is another.