I'm working sat and sun so...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Come on you lot make me envious.. What's your plans for the weekend ahead? Wine and telly alone.. Or partying like nobodies watching?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Partying like nobodies watching, there will be lights and abba on the menu, couple of gins or three and a wild orgy to finish the night..But will be thinking of you of course :p:p:pxx

Reactions: Lace and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Partying like nobodies watching, there will be lights and abba on the menu, couple of gins or three and a wild orgy to finish the night..But will be thinking of you of course :p:p:pxx
Envious, just say it like it is why don't you! :D
Hope it's amazing... ABBA really Arghhhhh lol

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Everyone One else, must be staying undercover all week, come on you lot wakey wakey!! Jeeze!

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Bloody Abba my arse xx

M

meet_the_fockers

It is and starting to think all I do is blinkin work and not enough fun let alone a small life xx
Awww get out there sweetie, hopefully, you and sexy leather, will make the social, I'm hoping to sort later on in the year!

Reactions: Lace