• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Inbox Issue

D

Deleted member 3411

I would have posted this in FAQ but that does not have a create button. I've deleted a whole raft of old messages but it still says "Inbox is full". I also see it says 312% full and 270 of 150 max. So it appears leaving the messages isn't deleting them. What shall I do, or should I have done?

D

Deleted member 1030

How are you deleting them, exactly? What device are you on?

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

@meandlis , using a tablet. I tick all the boxes and leave the conversation, as described in FAQ under deleting messages.

26 October 2018
Hi @SteLinda i don’t know if you previously had the gold site supporter badge but it’s gone now, when mine ran out a couple of weeks ago it did the same to my inbox, locked it down tighter than a nuns pussy lol !
Hope that helps x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
None site supporters are limited to the number of messages they can have, I can't remember how many that is though. I guess you were a site supporter but that has lapsed which would explain the problem. You either need to continue deleting old messages to free up enough space or update to a supporter.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6485

@SteLinda ...x

D

Deleted member 3411

Ok... suggestion. Can we have a 'Pinned' post clearly visible in the forum to locate links for site supporter payment. We could also have the links for picture verification etc. In that same banner. I've spent a few minutes trying to find how to re-pay for spr status!!!

24 November 2015
Simply click menu then select account upgrades

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…