• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Infections

19 March 2015
DO you know of people who have been infected? Maybe you know some who have sadly passed...
I know of some and one who has sadly passed. What about you? x

Reactions: Dangerous690

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Last time I checked I was still alive but I may need a second opinion.....

I'm pretty sure I will feel like I want to die in the morning due to the massive amount of booze I have imbibed over the last 8n hours but yep spank my arse and call me Samantha I am Tikkety Boo

Oh and we never know who is gonna pop off these days, just stay in and wash your fucking hands!

N xxx

11 November 2019
DO you know of people who have been infected? Maybe you know some who have sadly passed...
I know of some and one who has sadly passed. What about you? x
Yeah my friends next door neighbour passed with the virus,sadly she had leukaemia too and a relatives stepfather was on a ventilator for 14 days,but thankfully he’s awake now but he’s trying to walk again...so god knows what quality of life you have after recovery??I did see on tv that the world leaders and experts are 99% positive it came from wuhan in china??

19 March 2015
Sorry to hear that mate. Sounds horrific.

Reactions: Dangerous690
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…