Info about Sussex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
I'm in the US, no nothing about the UK.
Saw a guy online moving to Sussex, UK and wondering about swing clubs in the area. I recommended this site, but then I wondered if there are people on this site that no nothing about some areas, or know about and avoid those areas.
Can I send people with questions about local clubs to this site, or do you guys only know about certain areas of the UK?

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I'm in the US, no nothing about the UK.
Saw a guy online moving to Sussex, UK and wondering about swing clubs in the area. I recommended this site, but then I wondered if there are people on this site that no nothing about some areas, or know about and avoid those areas.
Can I send people with questions about local clubs to this site, or do you guys only know about certain areas of the UK?
Ive heard there is at least one club in Brighton which is in Sussex but Ive never been there.
There are some good clubs in Kent which is only a little way from there, depending on what you’re idea of a good night out is, the 3 I’ve been to in Kent offer different nights out.
From Sussex you can get a train into central London and there are 2 I know of there.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
17 August 2021
Ive heard there is at least one club in Brighton which is in Sussex but Ive never been there.
There are some good clubs in Kent which is only a little way from there, depending on what you’re idea of a good night out is, the 3 I’ve been to in Kent offer different nights out.
From Sussex you can get a train into central London and there are 2 I know of there.
Ok. Thank you.
I guess I will just refer all questions about UK clubs to you guys

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Ok. Thank you.
I guess I will just refer all questions about UK clubs to you guys
The club scene is great, everywhere has a different atmosphere and offers different things but it’s a great night out even if you don’t play.
I have made so many friends and if you are a complete exhibitionist like me you get to be as wild as you want , I’m usually the one dancing naked 😈 check out my pictures of me being a food table at a club.