Inhibitions..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you really lose them when having a liaison with someone else?
I mean now, really lose them.. Have you? Do you? Is it something you press pause on; letting yourself go or are you genuinely 'all bared' when enjoying?
Don't be shy or afraid to say that you may not be yourself (true to yourself with inhibitions kept hidden) if that is who you are...

We've seen and been involved in some very, very naughty situations. I've seen inhibitions go, I myself have let them go (trust me when I say this :sneaky: :D ) but it's not always easy for the OH to maybe watch and see.. sometimes it may well be, but sometimes it's not.
These are the true moments when you see someone 'go'.

So have you and are you, well, you when having those moments? :sneaky: ;) x

10 July 2018
Usual ‘back in the day’ comment, but yes, very much so… certainly after foreplay and during full blown sex One common comments from partners was how much they loved that I lost it completely, when I shed all¹ the inhibitions, and lost myself completely in the moment…

¹usual caveats about preferences, and sexual no-no’s

D

Deleted member 6485

I do try to lose my inhabitions and 'let go'.
May need a wee bit of coaxing along the way if that makes sense:) xx

Reactions: PaintedDreams
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Do you really lose them when having a liaison with someone else?
I mean now, really lose them.. Have you? Do you? Is it something you press pause on; letting yourself go or are you genuinely 'all bared' when enjoying?
Don't be shy or afraid to say that you may not be yourself (true to yourself with inhibitions kept hidden) if that is who you are...

We've seen and been involved in some very, very naughty situations. I've seen inhibitions go, I myself have let them go (trust me when I say this :sneaky: :D ) but it's not always easy for the OH to maybe watch and see.. sometimes it may well be, but sometimes it's not.
These are the true moments when you see someone 'go'.

So have you and are you, well, you when having those moments? :sneaky: ;) x
I’m a good girl :notworthy::notworthy:xxx

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Oh we do that plenty too, that's what makes it such an interesting observation, It also holds true when playing with partners we've previously played with together; and even, for both of us, with one we share.....
Actually I suspect its mostly a concentration/distraction thing, but them again it doesn't she to apply in groups...
Now working out what that says about our own psychology may be a challenge and a half !

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh we do that plenty too, that's what makes it such an interesting observation, It also holds true when playing with partners we've previously played with together; and even, for both of us, with one we share.....
Actually I suspect its mostly a concentration/distraction thing, but them again it doesn't she to apply in groups...
Now working out what that says about our own psychology may be a challenge and a half !
Do you discuss your meets afterwards x

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Sometimes. We don't tend to go into details, simply because we don't get our kicks that way, but we do go through anything interesting we've learned (Ha! Sexpionage!) and compare notes on anyone shared.