Is Sharing Swinging?.... My Story..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

For some couples, the idea of having sex with anyone other than your significant other seems unfathomable.....It can be hard to understand how “swinging” — when you swap partners with another couple and sleep with someone new — can actually lead to stronger relationship bonds....But believe it or not, it can, and there are more couples interested in doing it than you may realise...
But what about when you don't swap... What if you only share your partner?... Sometimes watching.. Sometimes joining in...

Read more here....

Reactions: Colin and Therapon
19 March 2015
For some couples, the idea of having sex with anyone other than your significant other seems unfathomable.....It can be hard to understand how “swinging” — when you swap partners with another couple and sleep with someone new — can actually lead to stronger relationship bonds....But believe it or not, it can, and there are more couples interested in doing it than you may realise...
But what about when you don't swap... What if you only share your partner?... Sometimes watching.. Sometimes joining in...

Read more here....
That's a fantastic read @The_Bibas , thank you for sharing that x

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
The book bit tickled me but I like it!
I got into swinging after finding an fb on tinder and then we found another site and went to our first club night.

Experienced full swaps etc but i much prefer being shared and you are right its not really swinging as such but there isnt any sites or clubs for it so the swinging community has to expand to accept it

Reactions: Pearls