It’s a bug bare

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
I hate reading a post like I'm deciphering a code.
Is that a typo or am I supposed to assign each letter a number and then figure out which number he is using?
And, people who make you guess what they are looking for, instead of just saying it.
It is like applying for a job and after 1 month and three interviews they tell you that you do not have enough experience .

17 August 2021
I realize this only applies to me but, the fact that there aren't any sites like this in the US.
Or a lot more Americans on this site.
And I wish the US had clubs like you do. Without all the restrictions .
And you have so many of them.
And you have socials.
I have never found a single social in the US.
Closest club that claims they would let me in is 4 hours away by plane.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I realize this only applies to me but, the fact that there aren't any sites like this in the US.
And you have socials.
It is bonkers that there isn’t much happening there.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
25 February 2016
And you have socials.
There's a challenge for you - start a site there. I'm sure there are thousands of potential candidates, and with the family atmosphere of this site you have a standard to work to and try to attain. It wouldn't be easy (in fact I think it would be difficult), but it wouldn't be impossible either. From what you have said, you know exactly what you would want it to be.

It would be even better if you know someone who you could work with, maybe someone with experience in web site building, marketing or indeed anything that might help.

Just a suggestion.

17 August 2021
There's a challenge for you - start a site there. I'm sure there are thousands of potential candidates, and with the family atmosphere of this site you have a standard to work to and try to attain. It wouldn't be easy (in fact I think it would be difficult), but it wouldn't be impossible either. From what you have said, you know exactly what you would want it to be.

It would be even better if you know someone who you could work with, maybe someone with experience in web site building, marketing or indeed anything that might help.

Just a suggestion.
I have enough trouble using my phone online.
And I do not have any experience in this lifestyle. I think you should experience the lifestyle before you run a site .

Reactions: Pearls and DebE
25 February 2016
I have enough trouble using my phone online.
And I do not have any experience in this lifestyle. I think you should experience the lifestyle before you run a site .
OK, I accept what you say. Do you think you need to know how to drive in order to run a really good vehicle repair shop? You will learn to drive as time goes on.

You say you have no experience in this lifestyle. You are honest, and you know what you want, you just haven't found a way to achieve it yet.

In your research you have definitely discovered what you don't want and what the problems and hurdles can be.

I think this gives you a really good basis to start. I started a web site about my village (in 2009) to provide tourist information. Initially it was static and very basic, but as time went on I learned how to include Google maps for directions and locations of places using pushpins. I later included code to show photo galleries, and I much of the code for the pages became dynamically generated.

When I closed the site in 2016 it had around 100 pages and it was top of the list in a Google search for the village. I had never written a web page in my life before this. Why not have a chat with the admins here? This is a really friendly site and though I'm sure they are busy I'm sure they could give you some pointers.

17 August 2021
OK, I accept what you say. Do you think you need to know how to drive in order to run a really good vehicle repair shop? You will learn to drive as time goes on.

You say you have no experience in this lifestyle. You are honest, and you know what you want, you just haven't found a way to achieve it yet.

In your research you have definitely discovered what you don't want and what the problems and hurdles can be.

I think this gives you a really good basis to start. I started a web site about my village (in 2009) to provide tourist information. Initially it was static and very basic, but as time went on I learned how to include Google maps for directions and locations of places using pushpins. I later included code to show photo galleries, and I much of the code for the pages became dynamically generated.

When I closed the site in 2016 it had around 100 pages and it was top of the list in a Google search for the village. I had never written a web page in my life before this. Why not have a chat with the admins here? This is a really friendly site and though I'm sure they are busy I'm sure they could give you some pointers.
Yes, you need to know how to drive to repair cars.
You cant drive the car into the bay yourself and you can't let the customer do it so you would have to hire someone.
When a custoner says it pulls to the left or it shimmies, you wont know what they are talking about .
You knew nothing about running a village, but you knew about your village.
The best I could do was run a website for people who wish they could figure out how to find people that are in the lifestyle.
If I ever find a way in, a way that works, or an alternative to the very restrictive clubs, then I could run a website to help others.

Reactions: DebE and Pearls