It’s a bug bare

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2016
Yes, you need to know how to drive to repair cars.
No you don't. My childhood friend started repairing cars at 9 or 10, he couldn't fully depress the clutch then.
You cant drive the car into the bay yourself and you can't let the customer do it so you would have to hire someone.
Why can't the customer drive his own car into the bay? And if he can't, you get someone to help you/show you. That's not hiring someone. As I said, "You will learn to drive as time goes on."
When a custoner says it pulls to the left or it shimmies, you wont know what they are talking about .
Yes I would, from common sense/the Internet. It shimmies because of a balance problem, a worn ball joint or joints, a damaged UJ in the drive shaft... If it pulls to one side it's geometry or even simply incorrectly inflated tyres. Or the chassis is twisted! Search the Internet.
You knew nothing about running a village, but you knew about your village.
I have never known about running a village, not then nor now. When I started the website I knew very little about it and there was no information on the web. I used local knowledge, and I couldn't even speak the language properly. I had to ask for help.
The best I could do was run a website for people who wish they could figure out how to find people that are in the lifestyle.
I think you underestimate yourself.
If I ever find a way in, a way that works, or an alternative to the very restrictive clubs, then I could run a website to help others.
Brilliant! You've said it! Look at your last few words - "... I could run a website to help others."

Perhaps my analogy with a garage was a poor choice, but I've tried to address the potential issues that you see with it. For my web site I only had help with the content at first. When I changed the site to use PHP (ie to make the web pages dynamically generated) I needed support which I got from the support team with the hosting company. EVERYTHING else I researched for/learned from the Internet.

You need to be positive, hard working, get some help and with some ingenuity, trial and error and dogged determination, well, you said it yourself, ".. I could run a website to help others."

I hope this inspires you but I do understand it's a big challenge, especially if you're employed full time.

Reactions: Pearls
25 February 2016
I have drifted off-topic, my last post isn't about swinging. I apologise to everyone for that.

Ymichael14 please feel free to PM me if you want to continue this discussion.

17 August 2021
I have drifted off-topic, my last post isn't about swinging. I apologise to everyone for that.

Ymichael14 please feel free to PM me if you want to continue this discussion.
I think this is about swinging so I will continue until a moderator yells at me.
one thing I do know, this lifestyle is full of spammers and fakes.
Who is going to use a website run by a guy who is not in the lifestyle?
I might as well start a site advising people how to deal with British government offices.

17 August 2021
What I will say is discourse is normal. It’s acceptable for threads to go off tangent.
Re America, maybe more advertising should be done for that. See Pearls for the tech help.

Re mods shouting, no one will for a change of course in a thread. Normal discussion is well, normal.
I dont recommend advertising in America.
75% will be SPAM . 24% really annoying people. 1% people that you like.
Unless you have a way of screening them.
I do think a lot of SPAM is allowed because they have to buy a subscription so the site makes money off them.

17 August 2021
I just had a thought.
I dont know what the owner and moderators have planed for the future of this site, but if you wanted to expand into the US market and make it a pay site and sell it as SPAM and fake free, I think there is a demand for it.
But , of course, the barbarians would constantly be at the gate and you would need a lot of boiling oil to repel them.
Almost every profile that I read contains a complaint about SPAM and being harassed on the site.

19 March 2015
Americanisation of the English language.
I know I know.

But it’s one that pisses me off. Big time.

Oh and people who cannot grasp basic grammar and spelling. Dyslexia aside or course.

Well you did ask. ??

Reactions: DebE
25 February 2016
I know I know.

Oh and people who cannot grasp basic grammar and spelling. Dyslexia aside or course.

Well you did ask. ??
I had a girlfriend once who was dyslexic. She said I had cured her, because soon after we got together she said she was less dick sick.

19 March 2015
I had a girlfriend once who was dyslexic. She said I had cured her, because soon after we got together she said she was less dick sick.
Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Bravo.

17 August 2021
I know I know.

Well you did ask. ??
We started our own version of English around 1776.
Took U's out of words where they didn't belong.
Switched S's and Z's.
Why would we want to Americanize your English when we have our own English?
If you mean British citizens using the American dialect of English, dont let your children watch American TV and movies, I guess.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Fast food places, they’re taking over the planet
Apps where you can get anything delivered, people have become lazy lard arses
People who don’t recycle?
Plastic ?
And recently, after being shown something. Fake grass ? get a plastic garden and kill the wildlife…

Oh and dirt and mess, especially dirty toilets ??

19 March 2015
We started our own version of English around 1776.
Took U's out of words where they didn't belong.
Switched S's and Z's.
Why would we want to Americanize your English when we have our own English?
If you mean British citizens using the American dialect of English, dont let your children watch American TV and movies, I guess.
You’ll find there are lazy Brits who don’t know how to type correct English and it really makes me wince.
Plastic ?
And recently, after being shown something. Fake grass ? get a plastic garden and kill the wildlife…

Sheer laziness. No wonder there is so much of an obesity issue in this country.
As for fake grass, they’re planks and have no idea what they’re doing to our wildlife.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You’ll find there are lazy Brits who don’t know how to type correct English and it really makes me wince.

Sheer laziness. No wonder there is so much of an obesity issue in this country.
As for fake grass, they’re planks and have no idea what they’re doing to our wildlife.
Throwing plastic paint pots onto a garden fire ??

DebE

MOTM

25 February 2022
Plastic ?

:eek:....I thought my list was endless!:rofl:xx