It's Just A Number

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

We all celebrate the day we were born yet call it our birthday when it is in fact just an anniversary..

We can have sex at 16… In this country at least.. Legally.. Or age 12 in the Vatican city!.. Not sure how that works…. I

I am sure pope Jimmy Saville can explain it better.. You can drink at age 5.. Wine at a meal at home or 12 in a restaurant with your family…

Smoke. Vote.. Salary, debt, marriage … Death..

We are controlled wholly by numbers so I guess it is fitting that even in the swinging world it is a number crunching game…

Life begins at 40 they say.. However that was only true of the guardians of the eternal flame.. The vestal virgins..

Here I am… Almost, 50 years old.(2nd May).. Flowers welcome… a rebel and I always will be… But still controlled by numbers..

It's crazy….. I am still 20 in my head.. Although my knees are not.. Too many blow jobs have taken their toll..

I lost count of the men I have had fun with years ago and of the exact tens of thousands number of messages I have received.. Nor the hundreds of no shows..

So it's time for a rest.. A few weeks or months away from having to weed out the wasters and fools for that nugget of gold that turns out to be fools gold…

As Arnold Schwarzenegger said

“I'll be back “.... Just don't hold your breath.
IMG_20180108_085352_366.jpg
Xxxbibaxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 5247
19 March 2015
Well we both knew it was coming of course, but nice to see you will still be causing trouble around here. :sneaky: ;) x
As with anything, there's ups and downs and I suppose we sometimes need to put our feet up and enjoy what's in front of us.

PS nothing wrong with feeling 20 and being almost 50.
PPS you certainly don't look 50 either. :) x

Reactions: Deleted member 5247
T

The_Bibas

Well we both knew it was coming of course, but nice to see you will still be causing trouble around here. :sneaky: ;) x
As with anything, there's ups and downs and I suppose we sometimes need to put our feet up and enjoy what's in front of us.

PS nothing wrong with feeling 20 and being almost 50.
PPS you certainly don't look 50 either. :) x
Xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We all celebrate the day we were born yet call it our birthday when it is in fact just an anniversary..

We can have sex at 16… In this country at least.. Legally.. Or age 12 in the Vatican city!.. Not sure how that works…. I

I am sure pope Jimmy Saville can explain it better.. You can drink at age 5.. Wine at a meal at home or 12 in a restaurant with your family…

Smoke. Vote.. Salary, debt, marriage … Death..

We are controlled wholly by numbers so I guess it is fitting that even in the swinging world it is a number crunching game…

Life begins at 40 they say.. However that was only true of the guardians of the eternal flame.. The vestal virgins..

Here I am… Almost, 50 years old.(2nd May).. Flowers welcome… a rebel and I always will be… But still controlled by numbers..

It's crazy….. I am still 20 in my head.. Although my knees are not.. Too many blow jobs have taken their toll..

I lost count of the men I have had fun with years ago and of the exact tens of thousands number of messages I have received.. Nor the hundreds of no shows..

So it's time for a rest.. A few weeks or months away from having to weed out the wasters and fools for that nugget of gold that turns out to be fools gold…

As Arnold Schwarzenegger said

“I'll be back “.... Just don't hold your breath.
View attachment 52099
Xxxbibaxxx
This place will be a little quite without you ...but have a good rest hopefully your cum back ... xx