It's Oh So Quiet

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Football. Wimbledon. Cricket.. Hot weather and sunshine < a rarity in Ol' Blighty. :D

Was sat here this evening doing some bits and pieces while HRH was at Piyo, and I thought about how much sites get affected by things such as sports and good weather.
Our past analytics (data information) are always a sure sign of specific things occurring. So I decided to poke my head above the water and check things like FB, Twitter and some other sites. (Mostly nilla but quite a few which aren't) and surprise surprise - we're not alone.
So many have gone quiet due to the sport, the glorious weather and so on. I was surprised by this as we still have the usual gossipers who like to fan the flames (guess they've nothing better to do ;) ) but obviously it's not only us. Even really busy and active places like Twitter (the naughty side) is just so quiet - admittedly mostly due to the footie. :rolleyes:

Am I right in saying Scotland have already started their summer hols?
Ours are only a few weeks away. Funnily enough, we see some spikes in the summer which is always great.

If you're not watching any of the sports though and not basking in the glorious sunshine - then get some threads, profile posts or posts going. Get some PM's going and contact some people.
Make the contact to those who you have your eyes on but haven't for fear of *insert something*..
We've got some great events coming up - make some arrangements before hand to meet up for a drink and take it from there.

If stuck, bored, fed up with the sport et al, then get some naughty chats on the go here. You've nothing to lose... :sneaky: ;)

S

Sammy

Scotland has started holidays last Friday ..almost first week over yayyyyy 6 to go

Unfortunately our kids last weekend is the weekend of the August social ....We have end of summer celebration and they start back on the 20th August

Sx

19 March 2015
Scotland has started holidays last Friday ..almost first week over yayyyyy 6 to go
Woohoo :D :whistle: :censored:

Unfortunately our kids last weekend is the weekend of the August social ....We have end of summer celebration and they start back on the 20th August

Sx
That's a shame indeed! Ahh I thought they'd started. Good luck. Am sure you will be fine x :confused:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It's quiet....
You need to get out more. It's quiet because you've let it become so. The more you do, the more alerts and involvement you will get in return. Fact. x

;) x

Sorry man I've been kept on the phone for an age :rofl:........ I've missed the party ;)

X

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Wait for someone to contact you, it could be a long wait. Ask someone then you may be rejected, you may get chatting, you may if things go right get sex. Got be be worth asking then that little seed of hope will be confirmed either way.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's not quiet, as soon as I bump a thread people are bouncing.. Sit around and do nothing and it will be, laze about in the word game hoping someone will do something? Won't happen, it's down to you guys to get involved, we can only do so much, we have been a little quiet of late and it shows, it's simple, you only get out of what you put in (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

It's not quiet, as soon as I bump a thread people are bouncing.. Sit around and do nothing and it will be, laze about in the word game hoping someone will do something? Won't happen, it's down to you guys to get involved, we can only do so much, we have been a little quiet of late and it shows, it's simple, you only get out of what you put in (y)

Warning in coming moan and not directed anyone specifically

For me ... Well quiet or not now it's irrelevant

We all know it's what we make of it

We all know it's down to us as individuals to make the most of the opportunities here

We all know it's about swinging

We all know of we don't chat with others it ain't gonna happen

I'm fed up with folk moaning it's quiet but equally now I'm fed up with the ranting and constant conversation going round in circles about folk who engage or don't , who use the forums or don't etc etc

For me This is getting boring now ,

Can't we all just get on with it and enjoy what we all are doing

Sx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

We all know it's down to us as individuals to make the most of the opportunities here

I'm fed up with folk moaning it's quiet but equally now I'm fed up with the ranting and constant conversation going round in circles about folk who engage or don't , who use the forums or don't etc etc

Sx
My sentiments exactly;)
More individuals need to see this and get on and enjoy, we certainly do :D

Last edited:
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster

Sx
Well said x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Sx
Was there something you wanted to get off your chest ?
Have a moan .... ;):D:D:love: