Jolly Holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

its going to take a few quid to find a good one so Looby might have to make do with Blackpool !!:D:D
well at least they could visit infusions, get naked in the pool and pretend it's Jamaica!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Off to Majorca next Saturday but we have had a death in the family, no date for the funeral yet due to a backlog! It's kinda put a dampener on the holiday not knowing if it will be when we are away or not!
Backlog I know all about that .... :(
Not going anywhere but it's the waiting ...

Reactions: Looby&Lew
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Off to Majorca next Saturday but we have had a death in the family, no date for the funeral yet due to a backlog! It's kinda put a dampener on the holiday not knowing if it will be when we are away or not!
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets sorted before you go x

D

Deleted member 1402

sorry to hear that xxx

D

Deleted member 1402

We are booking Malta tomorrow, I was born there and have never been back, I got holiday vouchers for my 50th just need to decide on where to stay
oooh, interesting. When did you come to the UK?