• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Jolly Holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1402

its going to take a few quid to find a good one so Looby might have to make do with Blackpool !!
well at least they could visit infusions, get naked in the pool and pretend it's Jamaica!

MOTM

9 November 2015
Off to Majorca next Saturday but we have had a death in the family, no date for the funeral yet due to a backlog! It's kinda put a dampener on the holiday not knowing if it will be when we are away or not!
Backlog I know all about that ....
Not going anywhere but it's the waiting ...

Reactions: Looby&Lew
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Off to Majorca next Saturday but we have had a death in the family, no date for the funeral yet due to a backlog! It's kinda put a dampener on the holiday not knowing if it will be when we are away or not!
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets sorted before you go x

D

Deleted member 1402

sorry to hear that xxx

D

Deleted member 1402

We are booking Malta tomorrow, I was born there and have never been back, I got holiday vouchers for my 50th just need to decide on where to stay
oooh, interesting. When did you come to the UK?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So very sorry to hear that. I had been thinking about you and the situation.
My deepest condolences to you and your family xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…