Journey

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
How do you see your swinging journey?:sneaky:

It could mean journey of many bed posts with quick one offs.. :)

It could mean a new adventure of soul searching and experimenting new sensations and wonders :cool:

It could mean pure filth and debauchery :sneaky:

There are many journeys that we can take but what journey are you taking and what does it mean to you ;)

Being honest of course:cautious:

D

Deleted member 11094

The good thing is people can have the one offs and many bed posts, if that is what they want.

For me it is the soul searching, experimenting, new sensations & wonders. To be myself and be free to express myself. Connect with those where there is chemistry, to live life and enjoy life.
Another important factor is making friends:love:, learning, opening the mind to new experiences, new perspectives. And to hopefully bring some happiness and fun into other's lives too:whistle:. Yes, I can be naughty, but that side of me is shared with those I feel comfortable with & have a connection with.
And without forgetting one of the most important parts of a journey, to finally watch an orgy whilst drinking tea and eating choccy fingers;)
x

26 March 2018
City
London
Our plan (although its too loose and fluid to really call a plan) was, and still is, to grow as people; to try, and always say 'Yes!' to any opportunities presented; especially those that lead to new experiences, and never regretting trying anything.

So far, so good!

10 July 2018
I had no idea of tHe destination, not even a road map.

And never really picked one up, either.

Looking back, I couldn’t even really identify the journey I had, other than to say ‘well, it came to an unexpected diversion, ended up on a road full of roadworks, and I rented a place overlooking everyone else on their journeys.

Reactions: BiLouJ and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I had no idea of tHe destination, not even a road map.

And never really picked one up, either.

Looking back, I couldn’t even really identify the journey I had, other than to say ‘well, it came to an unexpected diversion, ended up on a road full of roadworks, and I rented a place overlooking everyone else on their journeys.
Do you wanna borrow my satnav :D

22 April 2019
City
Derby
For me, it's about squeezing every last delicious drop of pleasure out of life. We are here for such a short time, I am determined to make the most of every single day.
I am in the very fortunate position of having a wonderful husband who feels exactly the same. We don't want to restrict each other in any way, or put limits / boundaries on each other. We love seeing each other experience the freedom and excitement of other friends and lovers. We both have other relationships which are very special to us, and I'm looking forward to seeing how these develop in the future.
At the age of 41, I can honesty say that I am the most sexually fulfilled, liberated and at peace with myself than I have ever been, and I have this amazing lifestyle to thank for that.

Reactions: TogNMuse
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

It could mean a new adventure of soul searching and experimenting new sensations and wonders :cool:

There are many journeys that we can take but what journey are you taking and what does it mean to you ;)

As a journey it’s had its ups and downs and starts and stops , at the moment it’s stopped completely partly down to life not being what it should be and struggling through various things work and financially ... on the whole it’s been one offs ... met one couple more than once and one single lady twice that’s not for the want of finding a more regular partner to explore things with ,it just hasn’t and I can’t see it happening...
I’m at a point now where I don’t know if it’s worth continuing .... someone may come along and change my mind ...
I’m at the crossroads again which route do I take .....

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
The journey for us has always been about having fun,,events that happened a few years ago make you realise how short life is and that's when we both changed..for us it's never been about notches on bedposts..yes the physical side of it is great fun but there's the friendship side to and the social side..so whilst we want the physical side we don't want different people every weekend we are looking for more permanent meets where there's a friendship and a connection..and that's what makes it more exciting each time you meet..we have only just begun this journey but we're loving it..everyone we have met has been so friendly..I'm sure it will only get better with time..:):):)

D

Deleted member 6127

It’s been a fantastic journey of discovery for me T...
Started of full of excitement and apprehension, compass and map at the ready. Journey mapped out or thought. Set off and it blew my mind. As an SG I met singles and couples, experienced so much and enjoyed it all.
Then a diversion...went from one route to another having met the gorgeous and beautiful Miss C. Change of direction with Miss C has been breath taking and exhilarating. As a couple we’ve experienced a lot but there’s so much more to do and together we will be living life to full, enjoying the social times, the fun times, the naughty time and the right naughty times.

Along the way we want to make friends who we can enjoy all times together from a drink, meals, to naughty sexy times. Go to clubs, push the boundaries and see where it takes us xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: Pearls and TogNMuse
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
For me it's def a journey of discovery. I have always thought that the worst thing that could possibly happen in this life would be to get to my deathbed and think "I wish I had tried X Y or Z when I had the chance but was too scared". Life is for living and enjoying it's the only thing that brings meaning to this existence.

Xx G

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
I don’t want to spend my old age wishing I’d done things !
I want to sit there thinking and laughing about the things I did , hairy lairy scary stuff, soft sensual sexy stuff, and totally dirty fuckery stuff!! YOLO

19 March 2015

Hmm good question.
New experiences.. New pleasures.. making friends.. revisiting past experiences with a want of doing them again.
Fantasising about and making them become a reality.

But what really does it for me, is knowing we have discussed in an open mindedness state, what it is we really enjoy and what drives our carnal, basic instinct. What would we like sexually? What do we as individuals wish to gain from it but also in the same breath, what can we give to others?
What is it that we together can do, to please one-another in an exclusive, beneficial way?

It's about finding confidantes, making & keeping like-minded friends. Exploring sensations and exploring sexuality, exploring your mind. Fulfilling your mind. Maybe more philosophical and fulfilling your mind's eye!

For me and I know I speak for us collectively as a couple, we're not looking for bed notches nor lists or completing ABC..
It's about learning.
Learning all there is to learn about other people.
But also learning about us too.

To paraphrase it in the basic of basic of terms;
It's like having a Full English breakfast of a morning & having no tea, coffee, no salt & pepper, no sauce.
Or;
It's like having a Full English breakfast of a morning & having tea, coffee, salt & pepper & plenty of sauce.

:) x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
To paraphrase it in the basic of basic of terms;
It's like having a Full English breakfast of a morning & having no tea, coffee, no salt & pepper, no sauce.
Or;
It's like having a Full English breakfast of a morning & having tea, coffee, salt & pepper & plenty of sauce

Well said. Also even if a nice steak or piece of fish or vegan burger is your absolute favourite thing to eat, if you could only ever eat that one thing with no garnish or variation it would soon not be your favourite.
Xx G

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
19 March 2015
Well said. Also even if a nice steak or piece of fish or vegan burger is your absolute favourite thing to eat, if you could only ever eat that one thing with no garnish or variation it would soon not be your favourite.
Xx G
As Freddy Mercury said - “Who wants to live forever” x

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016

Both of the above.

Ours has been about finding out about each other and we are still experimenting and finding new ways to pleasure each other.
We have enjoyed a few meets but looking for more, we have found we enjoy BDSM but limit that to ourselves at present.
We are still learning, still willing to try new things and looking forward to new adventures.
Oh yeah and still looking for more some seculed trees.