Journey

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We all have new journeys even after starting a new journey.We have a thread about our journey but what about new ones that you thought would never happen:whistle:
I never thought for one second in this journey I would find something that wasn’t part of a journey but I did :oops::whistle:

Did you?

10 July 2018
We all have new journeys even after starting a new journey.We have a thread about our journey but what about new ones that you thought would never happen:whistle:
I never thought for one second in this journey I would find something that wasn’t part of a journey but I did :oops::whistle:

Did you?
At no point during whatever the hell my own journey has been… did I expect to end up where I am now.

I had no idea how long I’d stay in the scene; had you told me I’d only be in it a year or that I’d be in it a decade later, I’d have thought each was equally likely. What I wouldn’t have expected (but when it comes to me and sex, being unable to predict where I’d end up - in my marriage or here - is the norm!) is that the actual physical part of my presence would effectively be over… but I’d still hang around anyway because I like the people, the atmosphere, the culture and - again - the people.

(In case the link above doesn’t work: How Did You Become Involved In The Scene ???)

26 October 2018
Over the years the journey has taken twists and turns , driven down some no through roads but the one thing I never expected was to have my mindset as a Dom changed, but it has very much enriched my life that I now can be free to be what I truly am

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I live in hope that things will come up :sneaky: .... one day at a time ...

D

Deleted member 11094

Did you?

I still feel new to the journey, but I am happy with how things are and how things are going. Coming into it with no expectations is important and has really kept me chill about everything. Knowing what I want and becoming I am happy with the new journeys within this journey

Did you?
I like the new journeys that have started within this journey. Still so much to learn about the lifestyle and scene, it is a continuous thing
xx

Reactions: fincon and Therapon