Just a fantasy,

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I keep having lately.

With crimson satin binding my wrists above my head and blocking any hope of vision, the feeling of your nylon clad legs my naked thighs felt much 'louder' than but it was nothing compared the the electric excitement that shot through me as your lubricated fingers traced over the veins of cock before they fell and massaged my freshly shaven and still overtly sensitive balls that I'm sure churned and rolls beneath your finger. Your voice soft and husky whispered

"Their we go"
As you applied the most exquisite pressure, my foreskin pulled tort and stretched against my glans, as cool rose scented air whipped across my freshly revealed head.
"Mmmhhhhh mmiiiiiiiiii ahhhhhhhoooooooo" was all I could out as you mumbled at the sight, before you moved and guided my cock inside you.

As you used me to penetrate yourself your burning heat and dripping wetness sent excited wave through me knowing you were just as turned on as me, you moaned and called me daddy as slowly ground against, your slow hip rolls and purposeful clenching and relaxing of your pussy muscles wasn't anywhere near vigorous enough to push either of us to our edge but as you lent over I heard rustling and I was sure another soft voice

"Happy birthday Daddy, enjoy your present" you said as your lips left mine and I felt the tips of long nails subtly racking over my chest, nails I knew would never belong to you,
"I brought a friend" you giggled while still grinding against me as unknown lips met mine,
"But you can't know who she is" you sighed as one of her fingers ran over my lips coating them in the unmistakable flavour of feminine lust,

"Thank you" I moaned before I felt the eating binds on my wrists being released.

Well that's it main the rest tends to change every time it pops in to head sometimes I stay laid there and get sensually dominanted by two women, other times I take control, sometimes even no is in control and it's three people enjoying each others bodies but what ever happens the blindfold stay in and I never know who the third is.

• Love
Reactions: Colin and Pearls