Just A Teaser (yes I Know It Needs Load Of Work)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
“Urghhhh” Yelled Sarah as she was pushed roughly over her sofa's arm, and her bare breasts were crushed against it'a huge pillowy arm,

“How?” she murmured as fingertips delicately traced over her newly reddened bottom,

While pulling her drooped head roughly back and upwards by its long brunette hair, mated by lusty sweat he growled,
“What?” deeply in her ear,

“What,what?” she screamed nervously as he pushed her ankles apart with his feet,

“How, you said how babe” quizzically he growled, as his hand ran from her buttock to inner thigh,

“Nothing, Sir” Sarah moaned, her pussy tingling and wanting, his hand as it found her inner thighs,

“Sir!” He laughed. With one hand he pulled her head even further back so that her neck had to stretch ever so slightly, while his other found it’s prize, the prize of her aching wet and smooth pussy.

“Please,,,,,” Her moans broken, as a wave of happy shock ran through her, for his hips had slightly moved resting is heavy engorged cock on her happily stringly red bottom,

“Please, what?” He asked trying to sound cool, as his hand burned with pleasure as a finger explored where he never believed it would, her sopping pussy,

“FUCK ME, Sir, Please fuck me” she pleaded as her lust filled mind raced and replayed the last five hours in a single instant, while she screamed internally with passion “How is he two people like this?, how is he so gentle and careful yet so powerful and dominant?, and WHEN WILL HE FUCK ME?”

More to follow I promise