Just an enquiry

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Hello all, Just wondering if any of you guys know of any socials in the South East say 50 miles from Brighton? Any suggestions most welcome x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
There's quite a few actually around, but how close to Brighton? phew... pass :p
Hopefully one of the clubs here will pick this up and if not near the location, can even perhaps suggest one?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Most welcome. They should be able to help as they have an extensive directory for clubs and hopefully may even know of socials.
Will see who else I can find from the hat too. ;)

Reactions: SussexSwinger

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
haha ..... NO! :whistle:
lol

It's mine and mine only, sorry sexy peeps, but your name's not down - you're not getting in.
Not tonight.. :D

Reactions: SussexSwinger

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Any night where I'm feeling fruity and friendly, after a wine or two.. you can usually coax it out of me then!
:p

Hopefully someone will know more though, as far as I know, we're a bit stuck for Brighton socials atm. They will come, but I am very unsure as of right now.

30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Any night where I'm feeling fruity and friendly, after a wine or two.. you can usually coax it out of me then!
:p

Hopefully someone will know more though, as far as I know, we're a bit stuck for Brighton socials atm. They will come, but I am very unsure as of right now.

Cheers, there's a bottle in the post!

Reactions: Lace and Admin