Just for a giggle

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

snj

What's the most embarrassing swinging situation you've ever been in?
Mine was my very first meet, new to the scene and a single girl....
Arranged a Saturday afternoon meet with a couple.....
Turned up at their house in black stockings, heels and nothing else under my winter coat...
Guy opens the door.......
I declare " holy shit" it was my parents old next door neighbour who's kids I used to play in the garden with growing up......

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
One I recall - I was in the pub and sitting around with a group of friends, one who I hadn't seen in years. There was also a couple of ladies present who I didn't know and one was really annoying me so eventually I asked him who that ugly loudmouth was - only to be told "she is my fiancée" :oops:

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well we went to a social event, while standing at the bar ordering a drink @Admin had a tap on the shoulder off a guy, he turned around to see our financial adviser eye balling us....If the ground could have opened up, I would have jumped in, we quickly moved and at the end of the evening he came up to us and asked if he could come home with us...
Very sharp exit indeed xx

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Another friend of mine used to play a lot of rugby and one day managed to get a groin strain so decided to slap a load of "deep heat" to help ease the pain. As he said, it was ok for a few minutes until he relaised he had also managed to get it on his balls. He didn't recommend it :)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Another friend of mine used to play a lot of rugby and one day managed to get a groin strain so decided to slap a load of "deep heat" to help ease the pain. As he said, it was ok for a few minutes until he relaised he had also managed to get it on his balls. He didn't recommend it :)
Ouch xx